Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
Between 5 and 10% will be the growth of tourism in the summer season compared to last year, Deputy Minister of Tourism Lyuben Kanchev told journalists in Veliko Tarnovo.
He is visiting the old capital of Bulgaria in connection with the International Exhibition "Cultural Tourism" 2018. In his words these figures are impressive and declared that every year the number of tourists in Bulgaria is growing.
The Deputy Minister notes that summer guests are expected from everywhere, but traditionally most of them are Germans, Serbs, Greeks, Italians, French, English, Romanians and Russians.
According to the Deputy Minister, cultural tourism is being modernized in terms of working with staff working in tourism. "Every year tourism personel needs to be improved because a good quality hotel requires a lot of good service, and there is much to be desired in this direction, but we have a good strategy for that," Lyuben Kunchev explained.
According to the Deputy Minister, in order to have quality tourism, there must be enough financial resources. According to him, the financial resources in Bulgaria are good enough because the results in the tourism industry are more than impressive.
- » Tourism Minister: The Summer for Bulgarian Tourism will Be Challenging
- » Sofia Airport Grows Passenger Traffic with 5.2% this February
- » Bulgaria’s Black Sea Hotels and Restaurants Seek to Hire Seasonal Workers
- » Foreign Tourists in Varna During the Winter - Mainly Romanians, Israelis, Germans and Turks
- » About 70 000 Bulgarians Chose Holiday Cruises for their Vacation
- » China's Jiangxi Province Promotes Culture, Tourism in Bulgaria