Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
Parliament passed amendments to the Tourism Act at second reading. The changes are related to the transposition of a European directive on package travel and related passenger services and the harmonization of Bulgarian legislation with that of other EU countries regarding the activity of tour operators and travel agents. The rights of both the traveler and the tour operator are outlined in more detail. Compensation for non-performance of obligations also changes.
Introduction of types of hotels as well as for restaurants and entertainment.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Dismisses FSC Deputy Chair
- » Normal Traffic on Sofia "Bulgaria" Boulevard will be Resumed on September 10
- » Ralitsa Agayn, FSC: Average Loss for Bulgarians Insured by Olympic will be BGN 200
- » Challenges for Bulgarian Residential Construction
- » Sofia Mayor: Rosarium Repair and Restoration in Boris Garden has Started
- » 11 Foreign Citizens Detained in Police Operation in Sofia