Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
Parliament passed amendments to the Tourism Act at second reading. The changes are related to the transposition of a European directive on package travel and related passenger services and the harmonization of Bulgarian legislation with that of other EU countries regarding the activity of tour operators and travel agents. The rights of both the traveler and the tour operator are outlined in more detail. Compensation for non-performance of obligations also changes.
Introduction of types of hotels as well as for restaurants and entertainment.
- » Bulgaria Would Face 'Major Crisis' if Black Sea Tensions Worsen
- » How will Bulgarians Rest over Christmas and New Year Holidays?
- » The Budget of Sofia for Next Year is over BGN 1.5 Billion
- » Bulgarian Parliament Postpones on First Reading Identity Papers with Electronic Identification to January 2020
- » CNN: US Makes Preparations to Sail Warship into Black Sea Amid Russia-Ukraine Tensions
- » Bulgarian PM: The Black Sea Should be a Place For Tourism, For Gas Pipelines, not For Warships