A Volcano Erupted in Japan
Yo Yama volcano erupted in Japan and forced authorities to ban access to the top, but there are no reports of casualties or destruction, Reuters reported.
The volcano thrust into the sky clouds of smoke and stones. It is 1298 meters high and is located on the island of Kyushu.
The level of warning for Yo Yama was increased from second to third on the five-degree scale of Japan.
The television broadcasts footage showing grayish smoke rising from several places on the volcano. The Japanese meteorological office said stones from the volcano could be thrown out 2 kilometers.
In Japan this year there were several volcano eruptions in which a man died.
- » More Sun in West Bulgaria, Rain in some Eastern Areas
- » The Bulgarian Environment Ministry will Publish Programme for Improving Air Quality
- » Broken Clouds over most of the Country, Light Rain in East Bulgaria
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C