A Volcano Erupted in Japan
Yo Yama volcano erupted in Japan and forced authorities to ban access to the top, but there are no reports of casualties or destruction, Reuters reported.
The volcano thrust into the sky clouds of smoke and stones. It is 1298 meters high and is located on the island of Kyushu.
The level of warning for Yo Yama was increased from second to third on the five-degree scale of Japan.
The television broadcasts footage showing grayish smoke rising from several places on the volcano. The Japanese meteorological office said stones from the volcano could be thrown out 2 kilometers.
In Japan this year there were several volcano eruptions in which a man died.
- » Scientists have Revealed why Birds have no Teeth
- » Minister Neno Dimov: We have Made Significant Progress in Regards to Air Quality During the EU Presidency
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement
- » Storm in Karnobat, Southeastern Bulgaria: Streets and Houses in Water!
- » A Spectacular Tornado Hit West Germany!
- » EU Suing France, UK and Germany over Air Pollution Levels