Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
At a meeting, the Academic Council of Sofia University ''St. Kliment Ohridski'' decided to propose an addition to the proposal for admission of students at the Sofia University during the academic year 2018/2019.
The project envisages 80 seats in the Medicine specialty of the Medical Faculty of the Sofia University, the press center of the university said.
The Sofia University and the Medical University in Sofia will hold joint examinations in chemistry and biology, which this year will be organized by the Medical University in Sofia.
- » BGN 20 Million will be Spent on Qualification of 4,000 Bulgarian Pedagogical Specialists in Next 3 Years
- » Teacher Shortage Affecting Schools in Bulgaria Set to Deepen
- » Over 60,000 Bulgarian First-graders go to School
- » Bulgaria Ranks Fifth in All-time Medal Tally of International Olympiad in Informatics
- » Bulgarian Municipal Schools will Receive Nearly BGN 2.5 Million for Student Scholarships
- » PM Borisov Attended the Launching of the First High School of Computer Programming and Innovation in Bulgaria