Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
At a meeting, the Academic Council of Sofia University ''St. Kliment Ohridski'' decided to propose an addition to the proposal for admission of students at the Sofia University during the academic year 2018/2019.
The project envisages 80 seats in the Medicine specialty of the Medical Faculty of the Sofia University, the press center of the university said.
The Sofia University and the Medical University in Sofia will hold joint examinations in chemistry and biology, which this year will be organized by the Medical University in Sofia.
- » Fifty Top Companies and over 10,000 Students will Participate in this Year's Careers UNWE 2019 Forum
- » 53,000 Bulgarian High School Seniors Go to State Exams at the End of May
- » Over BGN 13 million Additional Funding Approved for Bulgarian Teachers' Transport Costs
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Education Does not Plan Compulsory Math Test for the State Exams
- » Maria Gabriel: Investing in Quality Education is at the Heart of Success
- » Bulgarian Students with Great Success in a NASA Space Colony Competition