Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
At a meeting, the Academic Council of Sofia University ''St. Kliment Ohridski'' decided to propose an addition to the proposal for admission of students at the Sofia University during the academic year 2018/2019.
The project envisages 80 seats in the Medicine specialty of the Medical Faculty of the Sofia University, the press center of the university said.
The Sofia University and the Medical University in Sofia will hold joint examinations in chemistry and biology, which this year will be organized by the Medical University in Sofia.
- » IT Professionals Remain the Highest-Paid Workers in 2018
- » Burgas Municipality Wants to Take Control of the Maritime School in the City
- » The Anglo-American School in Sofia Opened an Art Centre
- » MES Project: Full Change in Classrooms
- » 5 Medals for Bulgarian Students at the Physics Olympiad in Riga
- » The Bulgarian State Grants BGN 315,000 for Scholarships for Gifted Children