Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
At a meeting, the Academic Council of Sofia University ''St. Kliment Ohridski'' decided to propose an addition to the proposal for admission of students at the Sofia University during the academic year 2018/2019.
The project envisages 80 seats in the Medicine specialty of the Medical Faculty of the Sofia University, the press center of the university said.
The Sofia University and the Medical University in Sofia will hold joint examinations in chemistry and biology, which this year will be organized by the Medical University in Sofia.
- » Student Dormitories in Bulgaria will be Repaired with BGN 24 Million in 2019
- » Today is the Student's Holiday, Celebrated in Bulgaria since 1903
- » Innovation Promotion Programme Will be Open to All Schools, Says Education Minister
- » Deputy PM Suggests Changes in the Constitution to Make Primary Education Mandatory in Bulgaria
- » Safer Internet Centre: Education Fails to Keep up with Technology Development
- » Education Minister: For Next Year, we have Earmarked BGN 1.5 Million for Scholarships for Students