Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
At a meeting, the Academic Council of Sofia University ''St. Kliment Ohridski'' decided to propose an addition to the proposal for admission of students at the Sofia University during the academic year 2018/2019.
The project envisages 80 seats in the Medicine specialty of the Medical Faculty of the Sofia University, the press center of the university said.
The Sofia University and the Medical University in Sofia will hold joint examinations in chemistry and biology, which this year will be organized by the Medical University in Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today begins the New School Year for Bulgarian Students: Over 57,000 First-Graders Enter the Classrooms
- » Bulgaria: As of October 1, Students' Notes for Medical Excuse become Electronic
- » Bulgaria: 2000 Children from Ukraine will study in Schools and Kindergartens in Varna region
- » Bulgaria: Teacher Salaries will be Increased by 15%
- » A Moscow-Sponsored School in Bulgaria is Closing its Doors
- » The American Council for International Education - Bulgaria is looking for Host Families for Students from the USA