Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
President Rumen Radev convenes on April 19, 2018 at 2:00 pm meeting of the Consultative Council for National Security (KSNS).
The topic is "Current risks and threats to the national security of the Republic of Bulgaria. State of the Armed Forces. Necessary measures ".
During the meeting will be also discussed the escalation of tension in Syria - the alleged chemical attack on President Bashar Assad's regime and the military strikes of the United States, Britain and France.
- » Deputies Adopted the Social Services Act at First Reading
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister For Breckit: The Government is Ready For All Options
- » Tobacco Factory in Blagoevgrad Stopped Working Leaving 200 People Without Jobs
- » Mayor of Sofia: 30 New Buses Launched along Routes 72 and 84
- » Bulgarian Parliament Rejects BSP’s Proposals Against Double Standards in Food
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Truck Traffic at Exit on Kapitan Andreevo