Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
President Rumen Radev convenes on April 19, 2018 at 2:00 pm meeting of the Consultative Council for National Security (KSNS).
The topic is "Current risks and threats to the national security of the Republic of Bulgaria. State of the Armed Forces. Necessary measures ".
During the meeting will be also discussed the escalation of tension in Syria - the alleged chemical attack on President Bashar Assad's regime and the military strikes of the United States, Britain and France.
- » Bulgarian Registry Agency Head Resigns
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down