Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
President Rumen Radev convenes on April 19, 2018 at 2:00 pm meeting of the Consultative Council for National Security (KSNS).
The topic is "Current risks and threats to the national security of the Republic of Bulgaria. State of the Armed Forces. Necessary measures ".
During the meeting will be also discussed the escalation of tension in Syria - the alleged chemical attack on President Bashar Assad's regime and the military strikes of the United States, Britain and France.
- » A Day Without Cars For Cleaner Air in Sofia
- » Bulgarian National Assembly Adopted at First Reading Amendments to the Clean Air Act
- » E-vignettes Will Run Online from December 17
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia