Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
Today it will be mostly sunny before noon. Later in the day, there will be more clouds for some time, but only in some areas, mainly in the mountainous regions, there will be rain with thunder.
The wind will be light, in the Danube Plain to moderate from northwest. The temperatures will range from 6-11°C to 20-25°C. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
In the evening and night, the wind in the eastern regions will come from north-northeast and will be stronger, bringing relatively cold air. Rain will fall in more places.
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours
- » Japan Floods: 141 Killed after Torrential Rain and Landslides