Sunny Weather Тоday in Bulgaria, Possible Rain Mostly in the Mountain Regions
Today it will be mostly sunny before noon. Later in the day, there will be more clouds for some time, but only in some areas, mainly in the mountainous regions, there will be rain with thunder.
The wind will be light, in the Danube Plain to moderate from northwest. The temperatures will range from 6-11°C to 20-25°C. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
In the evening and night, the wind in the eastern regions will come from north-northeast and will be stronger, bringing relatively cold air. Rain will fall in more places.
- » Light Rain can be Expected in East Bulgaria in the Afternoon, Highs between 20° and 25°C
- » Water Levels are Critically Low Along the Danube, Ships Run Aground
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Temperatures up to 20-25°C
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project