Yet Again a Protest in Defence of Pirin
At 13:00 hours before the Cabinet of Ministers, environmentalists meet to ask cancel the decision after which they believe that the government gives much more opportunities for construction in the mountain, Nova TV reported.
One reason for the dissatisfaction is that there is no ecological assessment - how the plans for construction of ski runs and facilities will affect nature. Environmentalists also want the resignation of the environmental minister Neno Dimov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Third Case of Monkeypox has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Doctor Kunchev: In 2-3 weeks We Expect a Peak of a New COVID-19 Wave
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 123 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 240 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 254 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Maxim Behar Appointed as International Fellow of PRCA