Bulgaria and Georgia with Joint Projects in Antarctica
Bulgaria and Georgia will cooperate on Antarctica. In Tbilisi, the two countries have negotiated a formal agreement for joint action between the Bulgarian Antarctic Institute and the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia. It is expected that joint scientific projects will be implemented in the next polar season of the Bulgarian base on Livingstone Island.
At the initiative of the Bulgarian Ambassador to Georgia, Desislava Ivanova, Georgia's Minister of Education and Science, Mikheil Chchenkelli and the Rector of the Tbilisi University, George Sharvashidze, held a two-day seminar on the activities of Bulgaria in Antarctica.
- » The EU Fined Google with 1.49 Billion Euros
- » Kazakhstan Renames their Capital after Ex-president
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable
- » EC: If Britain has not Left the EU by May, it has to Elect MEPs
- » Britain and the EU have Reached a Compromise on Brexit