Bulgaria and Georgia with Joint Projects in Antarctica
Bulgaria and Georgia will cooperate on Antarctica. In Tbilisi, the two countries have negotiated a formal agreement for joint action between the Bulgarian Antarctic Institute and the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia. It is expected that joint scientific projects will be implemented in the next polar season of the Bulgarian base on Livingstone Island.
At the initiative of the Bulgarian Ambassador to Georgia, Desislava Ivanova, Georgia's Minister of Education and Science, Mikheil Chchenkelli and the Rector of the Tbilisi University, George Sharvashidze, held a two-day seminar on the activities of Bulgaria in Antarctica.
- » This Year China will Launch up to Eight New Satellites from the Beidou Navigation System
- » Once Again the British Parliament is Postponing the Vote for Brexit
- » FAA: It Is Still not Clear When the Boeing 737 Max Will Return to the Sky
- » Volcano in Mexico Has Erupted
- » Polls open in Netherlands and Britain for European Parliament Elections
- » Emerging Europe Announces Nominees for 2019 Awards