Bulgaria and Georgia with Joint Projects in Antarctica
Bulgaria and Georgia will cooperate on Antarctica. In Tbilisi, the two countries have negotiated a formal agreement for joint action between the Bulgarian Antarctic Institute and the Ministry of Education and Science of Georgia. It is expected that joint scientific projects will be implemented in the next polar season of the Bulgarian base on Livingstone Island.
At the initiative of the Bulgarian Ambassador to Georgia, Desislava Ivanova, Georgia's Minister of Education and Science, Mikheil Chchenkelli and the Rector of the Tbilisi University, George Sharvashidze, held a two-day seminar on the activities of Bulgaria in Antarctica.
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » China with Drastic Measures: Removes all Foreign Computer Technology
- » Erdogan: Muslim Countries Need to Provide Better Living Conditions
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Turkey Returns 11 Jihadists to France
- » Trump Has Urged the World Bank to Stop Lending Money to China