No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
Fuel prices are not expected to rise in the summer. This was stated by Valentin Zlatev, Chairman of the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association. He will continue to insist on a law on trade in fuels, which will impose stricter control in the sector.
Valentin Zlatev is not expecting an increase in fuel prices in the coming months:
"At prices on the international oil markets, there is a tendency for a slight rise, but I do not think it will be significant," Zlatev said.
- » Inercom Bulgaria Submits New Notification on CEZ Deal to Watchdog after a Restructuring
- » Bulgarian Energy Regulator will most Likely Accept a Gas Price Increase of 13.89%
- » International Atomic Energy Agency: Bulgaria Signs a CPF for 2018–2023
- » Prices of Natural Gas in Bulgaria with Record Rise as of 1 October
- » Bulgaria-Greece Gas Pipeline Project Receives Initial Bids
- » AES 'Committed to Bulgaria' as Power Purchase Agreement Challenges Loom