No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
Fuel prices are not expected to rise in the summer. This was stated by Valentin Zlatev, Chairman of the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association. He will continue to insist on a law on trade in fuels, which will impose stricter control in the sector.
Valentin Zlatev is not expecting an increase in fuel prices in the coming months:
"At prices on the international oil markets, there is a tendency for a slight rise, but I do not think it will be significant," Zlatev said.
- » Over 5000 GWh have been Saved in Bulgaria in the 2014-2017 Period
- » Bulgaria Preparing to Open Tender for Offshore Oil, Gas Exploration Permit
- » New Plasma Melting Plant Opens at Bulgaria's Nuclear Power Site
- » Prices Electricity in Romania Drop by about 3.5%
- » The Gas Prices in Bulgaria Rise by 10.8% from July 1
- » World Bank, AIIB Allocate $1.2B Loan to Turkey for Natural Gas Storage Facility