No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
Fuel prices are not expected to rise in the summer. This was stated by Valentin Zlatev, Chairman of the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association. He will continue to insist on a law on trade in fuels, which will impose stricter control in the sector.
Valentin Zlatev is not expecting an increase in fuel prices in the coming months:
"At prices on the international oil markets, there is a tendency for a slight rise, but I do not think it will be significant," Zlatev said.
- » Gazprom to Complete Offshore Section of Turkish Stream
- » Within the Balkan Gas Hub, Bulgaria will also Build a Gas Exchange
- » Electricity and Heating Prices in Bulgaria Remain Unchanged Until the End of Heating Season
- » Energy Minister on the Main Role of the Bulgarian Energy Holding
- » EU Clears State Aid Greece and Bulgaria Natural Gas Interconnector
- » The Bulgarian Cabinet Approved Procedure with 9 Stages for Selection of Investor in Belene NPP