No Expectations of Increase in Fuel Prices in the summer season
Fuel prices are not expected to rise in the summer. This was stated by Valentin Zlatev, Chairman of the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association. He will continue to insist on a law on trade in fuels, which will impose stricter control in the sector.
Valentin Zlatev is not expecting an increase in fuel prices in the coming months:
"At prices on the international oil markets, there is a tendency for a slight rise, but I do not think it will be significant," Zlatev said.
- » Renewable Energy Accounted for 21% of the Total Energy Used for Heating and Cooling in the EU
- » Energy expert Ilian Vasilev: Maritsa East – 2 TPP has a future
- » 5 Companies Confirmed their Offers for Belene NPP
- » The ‘American’ TPPs – Important Investors or Public Enemy
- » BNR: US Energy Experts Visit Bulgaria’s Energy Enterprises
- » Kozloduy NPP Will Be Supplied with Nuclear Fuel by 2025