The United States and Russia have Agreed on Flights through Russian Airspace
The US State Department has assured US airlines that an agreement has been reached with Russia on Russian airspace flights. Sain Airlines For America, which unites US air carriers, reported TASS.
They added that airlines continue to conduct their regular flights through Russian airspace.
Earlier, US airlines began to divert their airplanes from Russian airspace several hours before an agreement with Moscow on air corridors expired.
- » Scientists just Found £150,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of Diamonds in the Ground
- » France Closes in on Phone Ban in Schools from September
- » New Technology Allows Ground Telescope to Take Sharper Images Than Hubble
- » Akka Link & Fly Flying Train Concept Looks to Disrupt the Plane Industry
- » Marking Nelson Mandela's 100th Birthday, A Message from the South African Embassy in Bulgaria
- » Skype Is Finally Getting A Call Recording Feature