The United States and Russia have Agreed on Flights through Russian Airspace
The US State Department has assured US airlines that an agreement has been reached with Russia on Russian airspace flights. Sain Airlines For America, which unites US air carriers, reported TASS.
They added that airlines continue to conduct their regular flights through Russian airspace.
Earlier, US airlines began to divert their airplanes from Russian airspace several hours before an agreement with Moscow on air corridors expired.
- » Opposition Leader and Putin Foe Navalny Released from Jail for Anti-Kremlin Protests
- » Google+ Shuts Down as Nearly Half a Million Accounts Compromised
- » ISS Astronauts Return to Earth Amid US-Russia Tensions
- » Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China
- » Nobel Peace Prize: Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad Win Award
- » Security Failure at Facebook - What we Know