Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Maximum Temperatures Between 20°C and 25°C
Today sunny weather will prevail in most parts of the country. More clouds in the western areas, with spells of rain in some places. The wind will be light from the northeast. The maximum temperatures will reach 20°C to 25°C, in Sofia – about 20°C. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The Black Sea coast will be mostly sunny, with more cloudy hours before noon on the northern coast. There will be light to moderate northeast wind. The daily temperatures will reach 13-17°C.
The mountains will be mostly cloudy, more sunshine in Eastern Bulgaria. Some places in southwest will see spells of rain, chances of thunderstorms. The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 15°C, and at 2,000 m – about 7°C.
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain
- » Sunny in the Morning, Showers and Thunder Forecast Later in East Bulgaria
- » Emergency Departments in Bulgaria Received over 150 Flood Signals for the last 24 Hours