Donald Trump Agrees Vital Deal with Russia that Could Ease World War 3 Fears
DONALD Trump has secured a vital deal with Russia that could ease World War 3 fears by allowing US airplanes to fly in Vladimir Putin’s airspace, it has emerged, reports the The Daily Express.
The US’ Airlines for America trade group revealed the US State Department had informed them of the deal.
The group said in a statement: “We have received confirmation from the State Department that overflight approvals have been extended through the schedule season, and carriers are continuing to conduct normal operations through Russian airspace.”
The US State Department added that a six-month extension had been agreed on overflight approvals for US airlines.
The agreement came mere hours before the current agreement on overflights was due to expire.
The deadline was at 11.59pm on April 17.
- » Russian Orthodox Church Cuts Ties with Constantinople
- » Opposition Leader and Putin Foe Navalny Released from Jail for Anti-Kremlin Protests
- » Google+ Shuts Down as Nearly Half a Million Accounts Compromised
- » ISS Astronauts Return to Earth Amid US-Russia Tensions
- » Interpol President Reported Missing During Trip to China
- » Nobel Peace Prize: Denis Mukwege and Nadia Murad Win Award