Donald Trump Agrees Vital Deal with Russia that Could Ease World War 3 Fears
DONALD Trump has secured a vital deal with Russia that could ease World War 3 fears by allowing US airplanes to fly in Vladimir Putin’s airspace, it has emerged, reports the The Daily Express.
The US’ Airlines for America trade group revealed the US State Department had informed them of the deal.
The group said in a statement: “We have received confirmation from the State Department that overflight approvals have been extended through the schedule season, and carriers are continuing to conduct normal operations through Russian airspace.”
The US State Department added that a six-month extension had been agreed on overflight approvals for US airlines.
The agreement came mere hours before the current agreement on overflights was due to expire.
The deadline was at 11.59pm on April 17.
- » Milky Way Still Bears the 10-billion-year-old Scars of a Galactic Collision
- » Scalped Dog Gets Second Chance in Volgograd (Video)
- » EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Filmed Stumbling at Nato Event (Video)
- » EU Steps up Humanitarian Aid in Somalia with €89.5 Million
- » Eurostat: EU Population up to Nearly 513 million on 1 January 2018
- » Thailand Cave Rescue: Museum and Film in the Works