Bulgaria and Romania Discuss Bilateral Military Police Co-operation
The head of Romania's Military Police Service, Colonel Constantine - Christian Savu, is on a three-day official visit to Bulgaria. The visit is at the invitation of the director of Bulgaria’s Military Police Service Brigadier General Borislav Sertov, the Ministry of Defence announced on 17th of April.
Bilateral military co-operation in the field of military police expertise for meeting commitments undertaken to prepare for and participate in NATO operations and initiatives, as well as military policy provision for strategic sites and joint facilities, are some of the topics to be discussed.
The Romanian delegation is scheduled to visit the Regional Military Police Service in the city of Pleven, Northern Central Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » Terrorist Attack Was Prevented in Russia
- » US Military Helicopters Will Fly Over Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Army Reaches the Highest Level of Confidence in a Decade
- » Bulgarian Defence Minister Karakachanov: There Is No Delay for the New F-16 Due to the Coronavirus crisis