Bulgaria and Romania Discuss Bilateral Military Police Co-operation
The head of Romania's Military Police Service, Colonel Constantine - Christian Savu, is on a three-day official visit to Bulgaria. The visit is at the invitation of the director of Bulgaria’s Military Police Service Brigadier General Borislav Sertov, the Ministry of Defence announced on 17th of April.
Bilateral military co-operation in the field of military police expertise for meeting commitments undertaken to prepare for and participate in NATO operations and initiatives, as well as military policy provision for strategic sites and joint facilities, are some of the topics to be discussed.
The Romanian delegation is scheduled to visit the Regional Military Police Service in the city of Pleven, Northern Central Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Soldiers are coming to Bulgaria to Defend NATO's Eastern Flank
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?
- » Bulgaria will Repair its MiG-29 Fighters in Poland
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Pressure has Increased, but there are No Conditions for Concern
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: 34 million dollars in Compensation have been agreed due to the Delay of F-16