Bulgaria and Romania Discuss Bilateral Military Police Co-operation
The head of Romania's Military Police Service, Colonel Constantine - Christian Savu, is on a three-day official visit to Bulgaria. The visit is at the invitation of the director of Bulgaria’s Military Police Service Brigadier General Borislav Sertov, the Ministry of Defence announced on 17th of April.
Bilateral military co-operation in the field of military police expertise for meeting commitments undertaken to prepare for and participate in NATO operations and initiatives, as well as military policy provision for strategic sites and joint facilities, are some of the topics to be discussed.
The Romanian delegation is scheduled to visit the Regional Military Police Service in the city of Pleven, Northern Central Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria Set to Participate in NATO Mission Iraq
- » Bulgaria to Repair T 72 Main Battle Tanks
- » Bulgarian President Calls for Restraint During Procedure for Purchase of Military Aircraft
- » America’s Obesity is Threatening National Security, According to Study
- » US, China Look on as Putin Seeks India Arms Deals
- » Bm: SAAB Gripen Played its Trump Card for the Deal of New Bulgarian Fighter Jets