Bulgaria and Romania Discuss Bilateral Military Police Co-operation
The head of Romania's Military Police Service, Colonel Constantine - Christian Savu, is on a three-day official visit to Bulgaria. The visit is at the invitation of the director of Bulgaria’s Military Police Service Brigadier General Borislav Sertov, the Ministry of Defence announced on 17th of April.
Bilateral military co-operation in the field of military police expertise for meeting commitments undertaken to prepare for and participate in NATO operations and initiatives, as well as military policy provision for strategic sites and joint facilities, are some of the topics to be discussed.
The Romanian delegation is scheduled to visit the Regional Military Police Service in the city of Pleven, Northern Central Bulgaria.
- » Bulgaria Considers to Replace Russian MiG-29s With F-16 Jets
- » Sweden Offers to Bulgaria 10 Gripen Fighters for BGN 1.8 Billion
- » Bulgarian PM: New F16 is Much Better than Any Other Aircraft Offered
- » Bulgaria Invests in its T-72 Tanks
- » Bulgaria Has Not Received Information About Increased NATO Presence in Black Sea
- » Atlantic Council of Bulgaria Voiced a Position on the Acquisition of a New Type of Combat Aircraft