Bulgaria and Romania Discuss Bilateral Military Police Co-operation
The head of Romania's Military Police Service, Colonel Constantine - Christian Savu, is on a three-day official visit to Bulgaria. The visit is at the invitation of the director of Bulgaria’s Military Police Service Brigadier General Borislav Sertov, the Ministry of Defence announced on 17th of April.
Bilateral military co-operation in the field of military police expertise for meeting commitments undertaken to prepare for and participate in NATO operations and initiatives, as well as military policy provision for strategic sites and joint facilities, are some of the topics to be discussed.
The Romanian delegation is scheduled to visit the Regional Military Police Service in the city of Pleven, Northern Central Bulgaria.
- » North Macedonia Says Police Prevent 'Terrorist Act'
- » The Traditional Munich Security Meeting Continues With the Participation of the Bulgarian PM
- » A Swedish Computer Program Recognizes Potential Terrorists
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov Will Take Part in the Munich Security Conference
- » A Regular Meeting of NATO Defense Ministers Begins
- » Sofia Hosts an International Cyber Security Conference (Video)