Bulgaria and Romania Discuss Bilateral Military Police Co-operation
The head of Romania's Military Police Service, Colonel Constantine - Christian Savu, is on a three-day official visit to Bulgaria. The visit is at the invitation of the director of Bulgaria’s Military Police Service Brigadier General Borislav Sertov, the Ministry of Defence announced on 17th of April.
Bilateral military co-operation in the field of military police expertise for meeting commitments undertaken to prepare for and participate in NATO operations and initiatives, as well as military policy provision for strategic sites and joint facilities, are some of the topics to be discussed.
The Romanian delegation is scheduled to visit the Regional Military Police Service in the city of Pleven, Northern Central Bulgaria.
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World
- » There is No Migration Pressure Along Our Borders with Turkey and Greece
- » Opinion: Turkish Operation in Syria
- » Borisov: Nearly BGN 4 billion Will be Spent on Defense This Year
- » The Government Has Approved an Air Transport Agreement Between Bulgaria and Kazakhstan
- » North Korea has Launched Two Ballistic Missiles