Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a telephone conversation on Monday in connection with the latest developments in Syria.
This was reported by FOCUS by referring to the Turkish Anadolu Agency.
According to presidential sources, the two leaders have focused on securing the territorial integrity of Syria and the political process in the war-torn country.
Erdogan and Merkel also shared their views on US air strikes, France and the United Kingdom on April 13th.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus