Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a telephone conversation on Monday in connection with the latest developments in Syria.
This was reported by FOCUS by referring to the Turkish Anadolu Agency.
According to presidential sources, the two leaders have focused on securing the territorial integrity of Syria and the political process in the war-torn country.
Erdogan and Merkel also shared their views on US air strikes, France and the United Kingdom on April 13th.
- » Macedonian Foreign Ministry Reacts after a Speech by Bulgaria's Defense Minister
- » The Pope will Visit Bulgaria and Macedonia in May
- » The Embassy of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan in Sofia Organized a Second International Friendship Chess Tourney
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov Held a Working Breakfast with the Ambassadors of the EU Countries
- » Moscow Warns Cyprus Over Ties with US
- » Bulgaria and Norway to Work Together on Joint Projects Related to Western Balkans