Erdogan and Merkel Discussed Syria in a Telephone Conversation
Turkey's Recep Tayyip Erdogan and German Chancellor Angela Merkel held a telephone conversation on Monday in connection with the latest developments in Syria.
This was reported by FOCUS by referring to the Turkish Anadolu Agency.
According to presidential sources, the two leaders have focused on securing the territorial integrity of Syria and the political process in the war-torn country.
Erdogan and Merkel also shared their views on US air strikes, France and the United Kingdom on April 13th.
- » Turkey Slams 'Provocation' after Gunshots Fired at US Embassy in Ankara
- » Tough Talks, No Agreements at Merkel, Putin Meeting near Berlin
- » Macedonia, Bulgaria To Strengthen Cultural Cooperation
- » Putin Ready to Meet North Korea's Kim
- » Merkel to Meet Putin on Saturday for Talks on Ukraine and Syria
- » President Rumen Radev Awards Madara Order to Ukrainian Ambassador Mykola Baltazhy