The Average Salary in Facebook is over $ 240,000 a Year
Facebook employees earned over $ 240,000 last year, while total compensation for CEO Mark Zuckerberg exceeded $ 8.8 million, Wall Street Journal reported, quoted by Investor. The information comes from the official financial data of the leading social network for 2017.
Zuckerberg's total wage has reached $ 8,852,366, which is about 37 times higher than the average wage of his subordinates. As of now, Mark Zuckerberg's basic salary for 2017 was only $ 1, and he does not receive bonuses or other rewards. Meanwhile, 33-year-old billionaire security and travel costs have risen by as much as 54 percent to about $ 8.85 million last year when he took a tour of 30 of the US states.
- » Protesters Call For Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis' Resignation
- » Eight UN Peacekeepers Killed in Eastern DR Congo
- » EU Calls an Extraordinary Meeting on Brexit
- » Germany Welcomes Draft Brexit Deal
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC: Romania Took a Step Back on Important Topics, EC Adds 8 more Recommendations
- » High Prices For Conversations with Other EU Countries Will be Limited