Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski is Ranked 855th in the World by URAP
Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski "occupies 855th place in the University Ranking by Academic Performance (URAP) for 2017/2018. This was announced by the press center of the university.
URAP's ranking system collects data for 4,000 universities across the globe, evaluates academic achievements with a focus on university research, and ranks the top 2,500 universities in the world. This makes the URAP ranking one of the most comprehensive university rating systems representing the top 10 percent of the world's universities.
Sofia University is ranked 363rd in Europe from 835 European universities. Among the main indicators that determine the position of Sofia University are the number of articles, the number of citations, the total number of scientific papers, the impact factor and international cooperation.
The ranking is done annually by the University Research Research Lab for Academic Excellence, established as an international project in 2009 at the Institute of Informatics of the Middle Eastern Technical University in Ankara, Turkey. It is based entirely on objective data obtained from bibliometric sources. Thanks to the system, more universities have the opportunity to monitor their current academic progress and can develop strategies to strengthen and continue progress.
The annual world rating of universities is published every year since 2010, reminded from the University of Sofia.
- » 7500 Bulgarian Students are Currently Trained in a Real Work Environment
- » BGN 920 will be the Starting Teacher Salary in Bulgaria Next Year
- » Seven Bulgarian Students Received a Harvard Award
- » Thousands of Students are Taking Bulgarian Language and Literature Exams
- » The Reconstruction of the American College in Sofia was Completed
- » FUNDAY SUMMER ADVENTURE - Summer Children's Program