Mayor of 'Mladost' District in Sofia is Arrested For Receiving a Bribe
Mayor of Sofia ''Mladost district'' Desislava Ivancheva is arrested for receiving a bribe, NOVA reported.
She was caught with a large sum of money - 70,000 euros. This was only the first installment of 250,000 euros for the issuing of a building permit.
In the action taken on ''Vasil Levski'' Blvd. in the center of Sofia on Tuesday.
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Foreign Tourist Arrivals Grows 9.7% in the First Half of 2018
- » Bulgarian Beekeepers Report Significantly Lower Honey Production
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister: For this Summer Season we Expect Growth of 5%
- » Bulgarian Consumer Watchdog Warns About Tainted Alcohol at Seaside Resorts
- » Australian Oil and Gas Enters Bulgaria, Buys Offshore Block Stake from Shell
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Interior: 30,000 Ecstasy Pills Seized in Police Raid Yesterday