Mayor of 'Mladost' District in Sofia is Arrested For Receiving a Bribe
Mayor of Sofia ''Mladost district'' Desislava Ivancheva is arrested for receiving a bribe, NOVA reported.
She was caught with a large sum of money - 70,000 euros. This was only the first installment of 250,000 euros for the issuing of a building permit.
In the action taken on ''Vasil Levski'' Blvd. in the center of Sofia on Tuesday.
- » Sixense Group Organizes an International Workshop in Sofia
- » 90 Days Term to Apply for Participation in Selection for Belene NPP Investor
- » PM Boyko Borisov: Gas Interconnector between Bulgaria and Greece to Play Key Role for the Region and Europe
- » Bulgaria is Officially Seeking for an Investor for Belene Nuclear Power Plant
- » Owners of Small Photovoltaic Plants in Bulgaria Threaten with Civil Disobedience
- » Strike Canceled Over 300 Flights of the National Air Carrier 'Alitalia'