Mayor of 'Mladost' District in Sofia is Arrested For Receiving a Bribe
Mayor of Sofia ''Mladost district'' Desislava Ivancheva is arrested for receiving a bribe, NOVA reported.
She was caught with a large sum of money - 70,000 euros. This was only the first installment of 250,000 euros for the issuing of a building permit.
In the action taken on ''Vasil Levski'' Blvd. in the center of Sofia on Tuesday.
- » Property Prices in Sofia Fall at the End of the Year
- » Fitch Raised the Outlook for Bulgaria's Credit Rating
- » Almost 12 million Passengers Have Passed Through Bulgarian Airports in 2018
- » Canadian Velocity Minerals Became the Majority Owner of a Bulgarian Gold Extraction Project
- » Wizz Air - Best Low Cost Airlines For 2018 in the Central and Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Commission for Protection of Competition Allowed Businessman Domuschiev to Buy Nova Broadcasting Group