Mayor of 'Mladost' District in Sofia is Arrested For Receiving a Bribe
Mayor of Sofia ''Mladost district'' Desislava Ivancheva is arrested for receiving a bribe, NOVA reported.
She was caught with a large sum of money - 70,000 euros. This was only the first installment of 250,000 euros for the issuing of a building permit.
In the action taken on ''Vasil Levski'' Blvd. in the center of Sofia on Tuesday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister Petkov to Alert Prosecution Office about Ministerial Complex Project
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Bulgaria: National Recovery and Resilience Plan - What to Expect?
- » Tourism Industry Fears Decline in Number of Tourists in August
- » Construction of Balkans' Longest Tunnel between Sofia and Burgas Starts in Bulgaria
- » Hyundai Ranked 7th in US Brand Loyalty Survey, Lexus is First