200 Seamstresses at a Meeting with the Ombudsman due to Unpaid Salaries
Over 200 seamstresses, who have not received their salaries from a company located in the industrial zone of Plovdiv, will meet today with Ombudsman Maya Manolova.
Employees of the sewing company have been notified by their employer will open insolvency proceedings and close down the company's business in which they worked until Easter. They are seeking assistance from the Ombudsman because they have not received their salaries for March and insist on a full payout.
Later in the day Maya Manolova will talk with a representative of the bankrupt company as well as employees of the Labor Inspectorate in Plovdiv.
- » Hockney Painting Breaks Auction Record For Living Artist
- » Cloudy Skies Today, Snow and Rain in Some Areas
- » Today We Celebrate the International Day of Tolerance
- » Snow and Icy Roads in the High Parts of Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Ministry of Education Starts to Train Religious Education Teachers
- » Hockney Sells for USD 90 Million, Sets Living Artist Record