200 Seamstresses at a Meeting with the Ombudsman due to Unpaid Salaries
Over 200 seamstresses, who have not received their salaries from a company located in the industrial zone of Plovdiv, will meet today with Ombudsman Maya Manolova.
Employees of the sewing company have been notified by their employer will open insolvency proceedings and close down the company's business in which they worked until Easter. They are seeking assistance from the Ombudsman because they have not received their salaries for March and insist on a full payout.
Later in the day Maya Manolova will talk with a representative of the bankrupt company as well as employees of the Labor Inspectorate in Plovdiv.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Number of Students Willing to Study Abroad Dwindling - Bulgarian Education Ministry
- » The Economist Demands Resignaion of Kristalina Georgieva as Head of the IMF
- » Five Climbers Die in Elbrus, Europe's Highest Peak in Russian Caucasus
- » EU Common e-device Chargers - Make It or Break It
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears