Travel by Train on Holidays in Bulgaria will be Possible only with Reservation
On holidays the customers of BDZ will be able to travel in the busiest directions only after reservation in advance, the passengers without reservation will be returned. That's what BD Executive Director Vladimir Vladimirov announced in the show "This morning" on bTV in response to a question about crowded trains during the holidays.
According to the statistics of 550 trains, 17 were overloaded, with only 10 problems in only a part of the stretches, Vladimirov said. According to him, BDZ was surprised by the influx of passengers in some sections, so they did not schedule more trains.
- » Parliament’s Budget Committee Rejected President's Veto on Tax Laws
- » Parliament Unanimously Adopts Amendments for Victims of Domestic Violence
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Postpones Deadline for Sofia Airport Bids to Jan. 29
- » Bulgaria Adds More Websites to iGaming Blacklist
- » Winter Tires are Mandatory from Today in Bulgaria