Pace of EU Accession Depends on Progress on Reforms, Dialogue
The pace of the EU accession talks between Brussels and Belgrade continues to depend on progress in the reform process in Serbia, as well as on the dialogue on normalisation of relations with Pristina, says the European Commission report on Serbia's progress on the EU path, to be published on Tuesday, Tanjug reported.
According to the draft report, seen by Radio Free Europe, the EC calls for urgent progress in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue but also for full implementation of the Brussels Agreement, with a particular reference to establishment of the Community of Serb Municipalities.
- » Protesters Call For Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis' Resignation
- » EU Calls an Extraordinary Meeting on Brexit
- » Germany Welcomes Draft Brexit Deal
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC: Romania Took a Step Back on Important Topics, EC Adds 8 more Recommendations
- » High Prices For Conversations with Other EU Countries Will be Limited
- » The EU introduces mandatory fingerprints and a chip into ID cards