Pace of EU Accession Depends on Progress on Reforms, Dialogue
The pace of the EU accession talks between Brussels and Belgrade continues to depend on progress in the reform process in Serbia, as well as on the dialogue on normalisation of relations with Pristina, says the European Commission report on Serbia's progress on the EU path, to be published on Tuesday, Tanjug reported.
According to the draft report, seen by Radio Free Europe, the EC calls for urgent progress in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue but also for full implementation of the Brussels Agreement, with a particular reference to establishment of the Community of Serb Municipalities.
- » EU Starts Legal Action Against Hungary for ‘Stop Soros’ Migrant Law
- » EU to Hit Google with 4.3 Billion Euro Fine in Android Case
- » EU Law Enforcement and Google Take on Terrorist Propaganda in Latest EUROPOL Referral Action Days
- » Former UK Minister Calls for Second Vote on Brexit to End Stalemate
- » EU's Jean-Claude Juncker Filmed Stumbling at Nato Event (Video)
- » EU Steps up Humanitarian Aid in Somalia with €89.5 Million