Pace of EU Accession Depends on Progress on Reforms, Dialogue
The pace of the EU accession talks between Brussels and Belgrade continues to depend on progress in the reform process in Serbia, as well as on the dialogue on normalisation of relations with Pristina, says the European Commission report on Serbia's progress on the EU path, to be published on Tuesday, Tanjug reported.
According to the draft report, seen by Radio Free Europe, the EC calls for urgent progress in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue but also for full implementation of the Brussels Agreement, with a particular reference to establishment of the Community of Serb Municipalities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Introduces Measures For Another Three Districts of Bulgaria
- » Rodrigo da Costa Is New Executive Director of the European GNSS Agency
- » COVID-19 in Germany: Record of 7,334 New Cases Over Past Day
- » COVID-19 in Germany: Merkel Says Germany Will Not Cope with Another Lockdown
- » COVID-19 in France: Night Curfew in Paris and Eight Other Cities
- » COVID-19: Czech Republic and Netherlands Have Announced Strict Quarantine Measures