Pace of EU Accession Depends on Progress on Reforms, Dialogue
The pace of the EU accession talks between Brussels and Belgrade continues to depend on progress in the reform process in Serbia, as well as on the dialogue on normalisation of relations with Pristina, says the European Commission report on Serbia's progress on the EU path, to be published on Tuesday, Tanjug reported.
According to the draft report, seen by Radio Free Europe, the EC calls for urgent progress in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue but also for full implementation of the Brussels Agreement, with a particular reference to establishment of the Community of Serb Municipalities.
- » Pope Francis Expressed Concern About Forest Fires in the Amazon Jungle
- » France with Stricter Regulation of Electric Scooters
- » More Than Half of Britons Want a Referendum on the Brexit Agreement
- » Five EU Countries Agree to Welcome Migrants From Open Arm Ship
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Won’t Attend the G7 Summit in France
- » Serbia the only WB Country with more Trust in the Government than in the EU