Pace of EU Accession Depends on Progress on Reforms, Dialogue
The pace of the EU accession talks between Brussels and Belgrade continues to depend on progress in the reform process in Serbia, as well as on the dialogue on normalisation of relations with Pristina, says the European Commission report on Serbia's progress on the EU path, to be published on Tuesday, Tanjug reported.
According to the draft report, seen by Radio Free Europe, the EC calls for urgent progress in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue but also for full implementation of the Brussels Agreement, with a particular reference to establishment of the Community of Serb Municipalities.
- » France: Nearly 15,000 Households Are still Without Electricity
- » Johnson: After Brexit, EU Citizens Will Be Treated Like Migrants from other Countries
- » The EU Is Launching a Lawsuit against the UK for Refusing to Nominate a Commissioner-Designate
- » Donald Tusk: UK Will Become a "Second-Rate Player" after Brexit
- » The EU Is Stepping up its Defense and Security Efforts
- » Erdogan: Turkey Could Suspend EU Membership Talks