Pace of EU Accession Depends on Progress on Reforms, Dialogue
The pace of the EU accession talks between Brussels and Belgrade continues to depend on progress in the reform process in Serbia, as well as on the dialogue on normalisation of relations with Pristina, says the European Commission report on Serbia's progress on the EU path, to be published on Tuesday, Tanjug reported.
According to the draft report, seen by Radio Free Europe, the EC calls for urgent progress in the Belgrade-Pristina dialogue but also for full implementation of the Brussels Agreement, with a particular reference to establishment of the Community of Serb Municipalities.
- » Polls open in Netherlands and Britain for European Parliament Elections
- » The EC Will Recommend Opening Negotiations with Northern Macedonia and Albania
- » From May 15, the Cost of Telephone Calls in the EU Will be Limited to 19 Cents Per Minute
- » The EC Has Threatened Romania with Art. 7 of the EU Treaty Because of the Rule of Law
- » Donald Tusk: There is a 20-30% Probability that Brexit will be Stopped
- » Federica Mogherini: The Future of the Balkans in the EU Must be a Priority