Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay
About 30 percent of Air France flights scheduled on Tuesday are expected to be canceled due to a strike over pay.
Crews and ground staff are staging their eighth day of walkouts since February. They are seeking a 6 percent pay rise. Their wages have been frozen since 2011.
Air France’s management on Monday offered a 2 percent rise this year followed by an increase totaling 5 percent over the following three years.
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Bulgaria is among the EU Countries with the Worst Rail Transport
- » EUR 3.7 Billion is the Revenue from International Tourism in Bulgaria in 2019
- » Gulf Times: Qatar Airways signs Joint Flight Agreement with Bulgaria Air
- » Croatian Airlines to Operate Flights to Sofia and Podgorica