Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay
About 30 percent of Air France flights scheduled on Tuesday are expected to be canceled due to a strike over pay.
Crews and ground staff are staging their eighth day of walkouts since February. They are seeking a 6 percent pay rise. Their wages have been frozen since 2011.
Air France’s management on Monday offered a 2 percent rise this year followed by an increase totaling 5 percent over the following three years.
- » Bulgarian Minister: Tourism Revenue for June and July Alone is EUR 1.2 billion, 8.1% Growth
- » Bansko in Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place in Europe to go Skiing this Winter
- » More Chinese Tourists Heading to Central and Eastern Europe
- » Accommodation Businesses in Bulgaria Report 2.3% Increase in Night Stays in August
- » Tourism Minister: Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Willing to Cooperate in Tourism and Economy
- » Bookings Underway for 4 and 5-star Hotels on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast for 2019