Clouds With Rain in Western and Central Bulgaria
Today there will be substantial cloudiness over the country and it will rain in many places in Western and Central Bulgaria, with thunder and sometimes stronger wind in the afternoon. In the eastern regions, there will be up to moderate wind from east-northeast.
The maximum temperatures will range between 17°C and 22°C, meteorologist Anna Dyakova from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
- » Bulgarian Environment Ministry: Three Nature Parks Get BGN 1.5 million Under OPE
- » Moderate Quake in Halkidiki Rattles Northern Greece
- » Bulgarian Regional Minister Explains Green Buildings for a Common Green Future Project
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria with Highs Between 19°C and 24°C
- » Mayor of Sofia: In just 10 years we have Reduced Landfill Waste from 100% to 16%
- » Bulgarian Environment Minister's Opinion on Raising Tax on Old Cars