Clouds With Rain in Western and Central Bulgaria
Today there will be substantial cloudiness over the country and it will rain in many places in Western and Central Bulgaria, with thunder and sometimes stronger wind in the afternoon. In the eastern regions, there will be up to moderate wind from east-northeast.
The maximum temperatures will range between 17°C and 22°C, meteorologist Anna Dyakova from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated
- » Scientists Find Hidden Rainforest on top of an African Mountain