Limited Access to the Building of National Palace of Culture from April 17 to 20
Access to the building of the National Palace of Culture (NDK) will be limited from 17th to 20th April, the National Palace of Culture said on 16th of April. The measure is due to high-level events from the calendar of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, which will take place in the building.
The ticket centre - National Palace of Culture and Literary Club "Peroto" will open after the events are over.
For the rest of the time, people who want to buy tickets for cultural events can do so in the all-day ticket office at Lumiere Lidl cinema, which will be open from 09:00 to 20:30. The system for online ticket sales is also available.
There will be no change in the access to Azaryan Theater and DNA - space for contemporary dance and performance./ BNT
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies
- » Sofia Will Host The World Congress of Information Agencies