Limited Access to the Building of National Palace of Culture from April 17 to 20
Access to the building of the National Palace of Culture (NDK) will be limited from 17th to 20th April, the National Palace of Culture said on 16th of April. The measure is due to high-level events from the calendar of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, which will take place in the building.
The ticket centre - National Palace of Culture and Literary Club "Peroto" will open after the events are over.
For the rest of the time, people who want to buy tickets for cultural events can do so in the all-day ticket office at Lumiere Lidl cinema, which will be open from 09:00 to 20:30. The system for online ticket sales is also available.
There will be no change in the access to Azaryan Theater and DNA - space for contemporary dance and performance./ BNT
- » Bulgaria Adopts Final Amendments to Film Industry Act
- » Bulgaria elected member of Executive Council of the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons
- » Poll: 69% of Bulgarians Say New Roads have Made Travelling Easier
- » All Bulgarian Roads are Passable, Nearly 700 Machines were out Clearing the Roads Last Night
- » Sofia with a Record Budget for City Cleanliness in 2019
- » The Bulgarian Ministry of Education has Launched News for Hearing Impaired People (Video)