New Traffic Jams due to the Metro Construction in Sofia
A new stretch of large metropolitan boulevard will be temporarily closed due to the construction of the third subway beam. From April 20 to October 20 will be difficult to cross Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi Blvd. in the area of the Military Academy, announced Sofia Municipality.
Initially from 20 April to 28 May, two of the lanes will be closed in the direction of Orlov Bridge to Yanko Sakazov Blvd. Thus in the section between the streets "Moesia" and "Shipka" traffic will pass only through one lane. From 29 May to 20 October, all lanes of Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi Blvd in the area will be closed. Cars will run on a temporary lane. The bus stop along the lines 72, 75 and 213 of the Military Academy in the direction of Oborishte Street are moved after the crossing with Shipka Str.
- » Sofia Will Host the European Mobility Week
- » President Radev: Freedom of Speech in Bulgaria is in Crisis
- » 31st EU Contest for Young Scientists Kicks off in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: The Economy is Moving at Such Pace that we Cannot Manage with the Infrastructure
- » 59 Political Parties And 7 Coalitions Will Participate in the October Local Elections
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria Has Not Given up on Schengen