New Traffic Jams due to the Metro Construction in Sofia
A new stretch of large metropolitan boulevard will be temporarily closed due to the construction of the third subway beam. From April 20 to October 20 will be difficult to cross Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi Blvd. in the area of the Military Academy, announced Sofia Municipality.
Initially from 20 April to 28 May, two of the lanes will be closed in the direction of Orlov Bridge to Yanko Sakazov Blvd. Thus in the section between the streets "Moesia" and "Shipka" traffic will pass only through one lane. From 29 May to 20 October, all lanes of Evlogi and Hristo Georgievi Blvd in the area will be closed. Cars will run on a temporary lane. The bus stop along the lines 72, 75 and 213 of the Military Academy in the direction of Oborishte Street are moved after the crossing with Shipka Str.
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Radio Free Europe Resumes Broadcasts for Bulgaria, Romania
- » There is going to be a Children's Aqua Park in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Celebrates the 181th Anniversary of its National Hero Vasil Levski's Birth