Isis Attacked Christians in Pakistan
Two Christians were killed and three others were injured in a church in the southern Pakistani city of Kveta.
The attack was carried out by men on motorcycles, and the local branch of the Islamic State was responsible. The attack is the second in the region since the beginning of the month.
The men have opened fire from their bikes on the group of Christians. Two weeks ago, four people were killed in such an assault, and in December two suicide bombers exploded in front of a church in the same city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 346 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky thinks Negotiations for EU can begin This Year, Germany has Evidence of War Crimes
- » Blinken Postponed his Visit to Beijing because of the Chinese Balloon
- » Initial Data after the Introduction of the Euro in Croatia: Inflation is Slowing Down
- » Day 345 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Speculations about a Peace Plan and an End to the War
- » The January "Jump" in Prices in Croatia Turned Out to be 0.2%
- » The US and Canada are Tracking Suspected Chinese Surveillance Balloons