Isis Attacked Christians in Pakistan
Two Christians were killed and three others were injured in a church in the southern Pakistani city of Kveta.
The attack was carried out by men on motorcycles, and the local branch of the Islamic State was responsible. The attack is the second in the region since the beginning of the month.
The men have opened fire from their bikes on the group of Christians. Two weeks ago, four people were killed in such an assault, and in December two suicide bombers exploded in front of a church in the same city.
- » EU Calls an Extraordinary Meeting on Brexit
- » Germany Welcomes Draft Brexit Deal
- » Ognian Zlatev, EC: Romania Took a Step Back on Important Topics, EC Adds 8 more Recommendations
- » High Prices For Conversations with Other EU Countries Will be Limited
- » The EU introduces mandatory fingerprints and a chip into ID cards
- » UK and EU 'Agree Text' of Draft Withdrawal Agreement