Isis Attacked Christians in Pakistan
Two Christians were killed and three others were injured in a church in the southern Pakistani city of Kveta.
The attack was carried out by men on motorcycles, and the local branch of the Islamic State was responsible. The attack is the second in the region since the beginning of the month.
The men have opened fire from their bikes on the group of Christians. Two weeks ago, four people were killed in such an assault, and in December two suicide bombers exploded in front of a church in the same city.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 122 of the Invasion of Ukraine: All of Luhansk under Russian Control except Lysychansk
- » Biden on the Abolition of Abortion Rights in the US: A Tragic Mistake
- » Macron: Thank you Bulgaria, Congratulations North Macedonia
- » Former Albanian PM: The Bulgarian Veto does Not Block us, Rama is to Blame
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister Explained why Skopje Opposes the "French Proposal"
- » Lavrov: The EU and NATO are forming a Temporary Coalition for War with Russia