President Rumen Radev Held a Lecture at the University of National and World Economy
“My appeal is for fewer weapons and more dialogue”, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev said at a lecture he gave today at the University of National and World Economy in Sofia taking a question of a student from the audience about the operation of USA, UK and France in Syria.
“This operation suggests that these days the United Nations is ignored more often than not and at this stage there is no one to replace it. This spells greater risks for the world, not the contrary”, Rumen Radev commented.
The president specified that the dates of his visit to Moscow were being specified but that for now the timing was for May 21 and 22.
“A possible visit of the Russian president to Bulgaria has only been discussed in principle, and for the time being periods and dates have not been fixed”, the head of state explained.
- » Bulgaria Latest Emerging European Country to Pull Out of UN Migration Deal
- » Struma Motorway in Sandanski-Kresna Section Will be Opened in Early December
- » Eight Allies,Including Bulgaria, Join Forces in Romania for Exercise SCORPIONS FURY 18
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov Opens Digitization Summit in Sofia
- » Village near Chicago Signs Friendship Agreement with Bulgarian City Pernik
- » Bulgaria Postpones Deadline for Sofia Airport Bids to Jan. 29