President Rumen Radev Held a Lecture at the University of National and World Economy
“My appeal is for fewer weapons and more dialogue”, Bulgarian President Rumen Radev said at a lecture he gave today at the University of National and World Economy in Sofia taking a question of a student from the audience about the operation of USA, UK and France in Syria.
“This operation suggests that these days the United Nations is ignored more often than not and at this stage there is no one to replace it. This spells greater risks for the world, not the contrary”, Rumen Radev commented.
The president specified that the dates of his visit to Moscow were being specified but that for now the timing was for May 21 and 22.
“A possible visit of the Russian president to Bulgaria has only been discussed in principle, and for the time being periods and dates have not been fixed”, the head of state explained.
- » The EC has Warned Bulgaria to Comply with th Green Laws
- » BGN 20 Million is the Annual Cost of Street Lighting in Sofia
- » CPC Stops the Deal for "Nova Broadcasting Group"
- » CPC Prohibit "Inercom" from Buying "CEZ Bulgaria"
- » Bulgarian Parliament Voted for Two New Naval Vessels
- » Trump Says he Holds Putin 'Personally Responsible' for Election Meddling