PSG are Ligue 1 Champions!
Paris Saint-Germain were crowned Ligue 1 champions on Sunday night as they beat title holders Monaco 7-1 at the Parc des Princes.
Mega-rich PSG may have experienced disappointment in Europe after exiting the Champions League at the last-16 stage to Real Madrid, but their domestic form has been superb.
Unai Emery's Parisian giants had won 27 of their 32 Ligue 1 games heading into Sunday's clash with Monaco, leaving them 14 points ahead of the Principality club with just six games to play.
PSG had also scored 96 goals in those 32 games at a incredible rate of an average of three per game, and brought up their century in just 27 minutes as they blew away Monaco.
Giovani Lo Celso got the ball rolling after 17 minutes, while Edinson Cavani added PSG's second three minutes later. It was three for Emery's men after 20 minutes as Angel Di Maria cheekily chipped in, and Lo Celso nabbed his second to put PSG four clear after just 27 minutes.
- » Second Blow for Bulgaria's National Football Team Before the Games Against Cyprus and Slovenia
- » Bulgaria's Nova Broadcasting Extends English Premier League Rights
- » Goalkeeper Dimitar Evtimov Could Make Bulgaria Debut after Impressing for English Burton Albion
- » Kubrat Pulev Could Challenge Anthony Joushua in 2019
- » Bulgaria’s Best Tennis Player Dropped Out From the Top 10 of the World ATP Rankings
- » Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece and Romania with an Idea for a Joint Hosting of the Football World Cup