Minister Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Argentina
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will participate in a high-level official event during the G20 tourism ministerial meeting in Buenos Aires, the ministry press service said.
During the visit, the Bulgarian Minister will participate in a high-level panel on the theme "Putting Communities at the heart of tourism development" at the 18th World Tourism and Travel Council (WTTC) summit in the framework of the meeting Ministers of Tourism from the G20.
Minister Nikolina Angelkova will hold a number of meetings with ministers and with leaders of leading world companies in the tourism industry. Meetings are scheduled with Argentine Tourism Minister Gustavo Santos, Mexican Tourism Minister Enrique de la Madrid. Minister Angelkova will also talk to TUI Group Chief Executive Friedrich Yusen, Marriott International Chief Executive Officer Arne Sorenson, Emirates Airways President Gary Chapman, and Thomas Cook's CEO, Peter Fankhauser and others.
- » Croatia Airlines Launches Bulgaria-Croatia Direct Flights from May 1st
- » 1,302.5 Thousand Bulgarians Made Tourism Trips in Q4 of 2019
- » Bulgaria is among the EU Countries with the Worst Rail Transport
- » EUR 3.7 Billion is the Revenue from International Tourism in Bulgaria in 2019
- » Gulf Times: Qatar Airways signs Joint Flight Agreement with Bulgaria Air
- » Croatian Airlines to Operate Flights to Sofia and Podgorica