Minister Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Argentina
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will participate in a high-level official event during the G20 tourism ministerial meeting in Buenos Aires, the ministry press service said.
During the visit, the Bulgarian Minister will participate in a high-level panel on the theme "Putting Communities at the heart of tourism development" at the 18th World Tourism and Travel Council (WTTC) summit in the framework of the meeting Ministers of Tourism from the G20.
Minister Nikolina Angelkova will hold a number of meetings with ministers and with leaders of leading world companies in the tourism industry. Meetings are scheduled with Argentine Tourism Minister Gustavo Santos, Mexican Tourism Minister Enrique de la Madrid. Minister Angelkova will also talk to TUI Group Chief Executive Friedrich Yusen, Marriott International Chief Executive Officer Arne Sorenson, Emirates Airways President Gary Chapman, and Thomas Cook's CEO, Peter Fankhauser and others.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Puts the Island of Poros under Curfew After Rise in Coronavirus Cases
- » Mandatory PCR Test for Bulgarians From Three Districts Entering Germany
- » 70 Euros for COVID-19 Test at the Thessaloniki Airport
- » August 8: Switzerland Lifts Quarantine Requirenment for People Coming from Bulgaria but Norway Introduces It
- » Norway: Mandatory Quarantine for People Arriving from France, Switzerland and the Czech Republic
- » Entering Greece by Land at Night Can be Done Only Through "Kulata - Promahon" Border Checkpoint