Minister Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Argentina
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will participate in a high-level official event during the G20 tourism ministerial meeting in Buenos Aires, the ministry press service said.
During the visit, the Bulgarian Minister will participate in a high-level panel on the theme "Putting Communities at the heart of tourism development" at the 18th World Tourism and Travel Council (WTTC) summit in the framework of the meeting Ministers of Tourism from the G20.
Minister Nikolina Angelkova will hold a number of meetings with ministers and with leaders of leading world companies in the tourism industry. Meetings are scheduled with Argentine Tourism Minister Gustavo Santos, Mexican Tourism Minister Enrique de la Madrid. Minister Angelkova will also talk to TUI Group Chief Executive Friedrich Yusen, Marriott International Chief Executive Officer Arne Sorenson, Emirates Airways President Gary Chapman, and Thomas Cook's CEO, Peter Fankhauser and others.
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv