Minister Angelkova is on a Working Visit to Argentina
Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova will participate in a high-level official event during the G20 tourism ministerial meeting in Buenos Aires, the ministry press service said.
During the visit, the Bulgarian Minister will participate in a high-level panel on the theme "Putting Communities at the heart of tourism development" at the 18th World Tourism and Travel Council (WTTC) summit in the framework of the meeting Ministers of Tourism from the G20.
Minister Nikolina Angelkova will hold a number of meetings with ministers and with leaders of leading world companies in the tourism industry. Meetings are scheduled with Argentine Tourism Minister Gustavo Santos, Mexican Tourism Minister Enrique de la Madrid. Minister Angelkova will also talk to TUI Group Chief Executive Friedrich Yusen, Marriott International Chief Executive Officer Arne Sorenson, Emirates Airways President Gary Chapman, and Thomas Cook's CEO, Peter Fankhauser and others.
- » Over 7,800 Seasonal Workers from non-EU Countries have Worked in Bulgarian Tourism in 2018
- » Over 340,000 Tourists From Great Britain have Visited Bulgaria Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service: Mountain Travellers Should Start Using Winter Gear
- » Nine Bulgarian Municipalities will Present their Tourism Potential at a Meeting between Businesses and State
- » Turkey Opens World's Largest Airport (Video)
- » Bulgarian Trips Abroad Increase 11% YoY in September 2018