21-year-old Woman with a Jeep Hit 10 Cars in a Parking Lot in Plovdiv
A young woman with a jeep has made a spectacular accident at a parking lot in Plovdiv. On Saturday night, the 21-year-old driver hit ten cars, then left the vehicle she was driving and escaped.
In the follow-up check, 1.3 promiles of alcohol were reported, and a drug tester proved marijuana use. The Jeep was driven by a young girl, a nightclub dancer who was getting back from work with her friend's car. She was subsequently detained by the police for 24 hours.
- » 2-year-old boy Disappeared near Ravnets, Searching Continued all the Night with Thermal Cameras
- » Bulgarian Police Goes Viral after Accidentally Pepper Spray Themselves Instead of Protesters
- » 20-year-old was Shot in the Head after a Dispute in Burgas
- » Three Bulgarians Died in a Car Crash in Scotland
- » A Huge Construction Crane Fell in the Mladost Quarter of Sofia
- » The Safety Retainers on Grafa Street will be Removed after a few Incidents