21-year-old Woman with a Jeep Hit 10 Cars in a Parking Lot in Plovdiv
A young woman with a jeep has made a spectacular accident at a parking lot in Plovdiv. On Saturday night, the 21-year-old driver hit ten cars, then left the vehicle she was driving and escaped.
In the follow-up check, 1.3 promiles of alcohol were reported, and a drug tester proved marijuana use. The Jeep was driven by a young girl, a nightclub dancer who was getting back from work with her friend's car. She was subsequently detained by the police for 24 hours.
- » Six Dead, Dozens Hurt in Italy Nightclub Incident
- » Bus with Children Crashes near Sofia
- » Worker from Haskovo was Admitted to a Hospital with 70% Burns
- » Five Missing after Two US Military Planes Crash off Japan
- » Woman Died after Falling from a High Floor of a Hotel in Rousse
- » Car Crash with 21 Vehicles due to Icy Road in Sofia