21-year-old Woman with a Jeep Hit 10 Cars in a Parking Lot in Plovdiv
A young woman with a jeep has made a spectacular accident at a parking lot in Plovdiv. On Saturday night, the 21-year-old driver hit ten cars, then left the vehicle she was driving and escaped.
In the follow-up check, 1.3 promiles of alcohol were reported, and a drug tester proved marijuana use. The Jeep was driven by a young girl, a nightclub dancer who was getting back from work with her friend's car. She was subsequently detained by the police for 24 hours.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Five Injured Following Explosion at London Tube Station
- » Saudi Arabia World Cup Players Tell of Terror after Plane’s Engine Catches Fire Mid-air
- » Child Fell from an Abandoned Building in Mezdra
- » Boiler Exploded near a School and Wounded Teachers