21-year-old Woman with a Jeep Hit 10 Cars in a Parking Lot in Plovdiv
A young woman with a jeep has made a spectacular accident at a parking lot in Plovdiv. On Saturday night, the 21-year-old driver hit ten cars, then left the vehicle she was driving and escaped.
In the follow-up check, 1.3 promiles of alcohol were reported, and a drug tester proved marijuana use. The Jeep was driven by a young girl, a nightclub dancer who was getting back from work with her friend's car. She was subsequently detained by the police for 24 hours.
- » Sofia Trams 1, 6 and 7 were Temporarily Stopped on "Hristo Botev" Blvd.
- » Lava Bomb Hits Hawaiian Tour Boat Near Kilauea Volcano
- » Whole Block of Flats was Evacuated in Chepelare after Children's Play with Fire
- » Seaside Restaurant Floor Collapses, 29 People Injured
- » Passengers Hospitalised as Ryanair Makes Emergency Landing
- » Controversial Shopping Mall Partly Collapses in Mexico City