Russian Journalist Died after Falling from a Balcony
A Russian journalist who wrote of the deaths of Russian mercenaries in Syria died today in a hospital after he had fallen from the balcony of his apartment in Ekaterinburg on Thursday, the Associated Press reported.
The news site Novi den said that their reported , Maksim Borodin, died in a hospital today, AP said. There is no reason why or how he has fallen from the balcony of his apartment on the fifth floor. Russian media cite the police that the apartment door was locked from the inside.
In March, Borodin wrote about found bodies of supposedly Russian mercenaries. Thousands of mercenaries have been reported to have been sent to Syria by a shady company owned by Eugene Prigojin accused in the United States of having established a "troll factory" that attempted to influence the presidential election in 2016, AP said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Rescue Team of the Fire Department left for Turkey from Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria is sending Two Planes with Rescuers to Turkey, the Earthquake was also Felt in Our Country