Mild Earthquake near Sliven
A mild earthquake was registered in Sliven, said Slajana Kaneva, Head of the Public Order, Crisis Management and Mobile Mobilization Training Department in Sliven Municipality, BTA.
According to data from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, the earthquake with magnitude 2.8 on the Richter was registered at about 20:00 last night.
The epicenter is 240 km east of the capital.
The earthquake is not felt and there is no evidence of damage.
- » Windy Today with Rain Showers and Thunder in East Bulgaria
- » Heat Wave Turns Deadly in Japan Following Historic Flooding
- » Rainfall is Expected in Almost All of Bulgaria
- » The Cleanest and the Dirtiest Beaches on the Black Sea Coast
- » The New Week in Bulgaria Begins with Sun, after that there will be Rain in some Places
- » Massive Iceberg Threatens Greenland Village as Residents are Evacuated