Mild Earthquake near Sliven
A mild earthquake was registered in Sliven, said Slajana Kaneva, Head of the Public Order, Crisis Management and Mobile Mobilization Training Department in Sliven Municipality, BTA.
According to data from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, the earthquake with magnitude 2.8 on the Richter was registered at about 20:00 last night.
The epicenter is 240 km east of the capital.
The earthquake is not felt and there is no evidence of damage.
- » Two Strong Earthquakes Were Recorded Today in the Ionian Sea
- » It Will Remain Considerably Cloudy Today, with Light Rain
- » First Snow in Some Places Around Bulgaria Over the Weekend
- » Death Toll Climbs to 48 in California's Most Lethal Wildfire Disaster
- » Bulgaria Joins 1st Global Multi-Agency Operation Codenamed 30 Days at Sea
- » Cloudy Skies Over Most of Bulgaria Today, Rain in Some Areas