Mild Earthquake near Sliven
A mild earthquake was registered in Sliven, said Slajana Kaneva, Head of the Public Order, Crisis Management and Mobile Mobilization Training Department in Sliven Municipality, BTA.
According to data from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, the earthquake with magnitude 2.8 on the Richter was registered at about 20:00 last night.
The epicenter is 240 km east of the capital.
The earthquake is not felt and there is no evidence of damage.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached