Mild Earthquake near Sliven
A mild earthquake was registered in Sliven, said Slajana Kaneva, Head of the Public Order, Crisis Management and Mobile Mobilization Training Department in Sliven Municipality, BTA.
According to data from the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, the earthquake with magnitude 2.8 on the Richter was registered at about 20:00 last night.
The epicenter is 240 km east of the capital.
The earthquake is not felt and there is no evidence of damage.
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.
- » The Netherlands Cuts Speed Limit on Motorways to 100 km / h