UNICEF: Boko Haram Kidnapped more than 1,000 Children in Nigeria
The Boko Haram terrorist group has kidnapped more than 1,000 children in Nigeria since 2013, UNICEF said, quoted by CNN. On April 14, Nigerians commemorate the kidnapping of hundreds of pupils from Chibok. The case angered the public. Later, after the army intervened, hundreds of the girls were returned. However, jihadists continue this year with their attacks and assaults. The group operates on the territory of several states in the region who are fighting united against it. Boko Haram has sworn allegiance to the Islamic State.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests