UNICEF: Boko Haram Kidnapped more than 1,000 Children in Nigeria
The Boko Haram terrorist group has kidnapped more than 1,000 children in Nigeria since 2013, UNICEF said, quoted by CNN. On April 14, Nigerians commemorate the kidnapping of hundreds of pupils from Chibok. The case angered the public. Later, after the army intervened, hundreds of the girls were returned. However, jihadists continue this year with their attacks and assaults. The group operates on the territory of several states in the region who are fighting united against it. Boko Haram has sworn allegiance to the Islamic State.
- » Protests in front of Hong Kong Consulates Before the G20 Meeting
- » North Korea Won't Surrender to US Sanctions
- » The Strasbourg Court Recognized Italy's Right not to Accept Migrants
- » Turkey is Again the Country with the Most Refugees in the World
- » The Supreme Electoral Council: Ekrem Imamoglu is the New Mayor of Istanbul
- » Donald Trump Sent an “Excellent” Letter to the North Korean Leader Kim Jong-un