UNICEF: Boko Haram Kidnapped more than 1,000 Children in Nigeria
The Boko Haram terrorist group has kidnapped more than 1,000 children in Nigeria since 2013, UNICEF said, quoted by CNN. On April 14, Nigerians commemorate the kidnapping of hundreds of pupils from Chibok. The case angered the public. Later, after the army intervened, hundreds of the girls were returned. However, jihadists continue this year with their attacks and assaults. The group operates on the territory of several states in the region who are fighting united against it. Boko Haram has sworn allegiance to the Islamic State.
- » Process of Ratification of the Name of Macedonia Begins
- » Majority of People in UK DON'T Want a Second Referendum According to New Poll
- » Syria: 'Huge Explosion' Rocks Damascus
- » Berlusconi to Run For the European Parliament Elections
- » US to Begin Nuclear Treaty Pullout Next Month
- » Tsipras Survives Confidence Vote