UNICEF: Boko Haram Kidnapped more than 1,000 Children in Nigeria
The Boko Haram terrorist group has kidnapped more than 1,000 children in Nigeria since 2013, UNICEF said, quoted by CNN. On April 14, Nigerians commemorate the kidnapping of hundreds of pupils from Chibok. The case angered the public. Later, after the army intervened, hundreds of the girls were returned. However, jihadists continue this year with their attacks and assaults. The group operates on the territory of several states in the region who are fighting united against it. Boko Haram has sworn allegiance to the Islamic State.
- » The EU Postpones Brexit until May 22 if the London Government Approves the Divorce Deal
- » Three Explosions in Kabul, there are Casualties and Injuries
- » The EU Fined Google with 1.49 Billion Euros
- » Kazakhstan Renames their Capital after Ex-president
- » Greece Has Announced the Exact Route of the New Zealand Striker to the Country
- » EC: The Situation on the Balkan Refugee Route is Stable