Minibus Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway, Two People Died
Two people died after a minibus turned upside down on the 296th kilometer of Trakia highway. This is reported by the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Yambol. Another seven people have been injured.
The signal of the incident came to the police minutes after 17.00. The Ford Transit bus, traveling from Burgas to the Yambol village of Hadzhidimitrovo, left the roadway and turned into the ditch. According to the initial information, the driver of a minibus in which eight people have traveled has lost control of the vehicle.
Two people died in the incident and seven other people were injured. According to the information of "24 hours" the minibus was carrying workers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » San Francisco: Huge Fire in a Warehouse
- » Plane with 98 Passengers Crashed in Pakistan
- » Huge Fire in London Warehouse
- » Derailed Train in Bulgaria, Stara Zagora - Delayed Schedules and Spillage of Copper Concentrate
- » Explosion in a Chemical Plant Near Venice - Possible Spread of Chemicals