Minibus Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway, Two People Died
Two people died after a minibus turned upside down on the 296th kilometer of Trakia highway. This is reported by the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Yambol. Another seven people have been injured.
The signal of the incident came to the police minutes after 17.00. The Ford Transit bus, traveling from Burgas to the Yambol village of Hadzhidimitrovo, left the roadway and turned into the ditch. According to the initial information, the driver of a minibus in which eight people have traveled has lost control of the vehicle.
Two people died in the incident and seven other people were injured. According to the information of "24 hours" the minibus was carrying workers.
- » A Spanish Air Force Plane Crashed into the Sea
- » Fire in Liberian School Killed 26 Children
- » Seventh Casualty of the Floods in Spain
- » Cruise Ship Overturned near Senegal, Six People Were Killed
- » An Explosion in a Russian Lab that Stores Deadly Viruses Like Smallpox, HIV and Ebola
- » Passenger Train Derails in Hong Kong during a Rush Hour, There Are Injured