Minibus Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway, Two People Died
Two people died after a minibus turned upside down on the 296th kilometer of Trakia highway. This is reported by the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior in Yambol. Another seven people have been injured.
The signal of the incident came to the police minutes after 17.00. The Ford Transit bus, traveling from Burgas to the Yambol village of Hadzhidimitrovo, left the roadway and turned into the ditch. According to the initial information, the driver of a minibus in which eight people have traveled has lost control of the vehicle.
Two people died in the incident and seven other people were injured. According to the information of "24 hours" the minibus was carrying workers.
- » 16 Heavy Traffic Accidents Over the Past 24 Hours in Bulgaria
- » Military Helicopter Crashed in Serbia
- » A Serious Train Crash with Victims and Injured People Occurred in France
- » Car Drove into a Group of Tourists in London, at Least Seven People Are Injured
- » Serious Car Crash Blocked Trakia Motorway
- » The Locomotive of the Yambol-Burgas Passenger Train Caught on Fire