Two People were Detained in London on Suspicion of Preparing an Attack
Two people - a man and a woman - were detained in London as a result of an ongoing operation by the British anti-terrorist division. As reported by Scotland Yard, the suspects in preparation for a terrorist attack.
"A 27-year-old man was detained in East London on suspicion of complicity, training, and incitement to commit a terrorist act."
He was detained on the basis of the Counter Terrorism Act and was taken to the police station in the southern capital, by the police in an official communique. Later in the northern part of the city a 24-year-old woman was detained, it is believed that she has been informed of plans of a terrorist attack, but has not taken any action. In connection with her case, there are searches at three more addresses in East London.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros
- » Two Ukrainians were detained for Theft in Burgas, Bulgaria