Police Kill Man Attacking Bakery Workers in Germany
Police have shot and killed a man who attacked workers with a truncheon outside a bakery.
Officers in Fulda responded to an early morning call about the incident outside the business in the city about 100km (60 miles) northeast of Frankfurt.
When they arrived, they say the man attacked them with stones and a truncheon. He was shot dead.
Police said the bakery was not open at the time of the incident and that the victims were employees and a delivery driver. Some suffered serious injuries.
Hesse state police and Fulda prosecutors are investigating.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison