Police Kill Man Attacking Bakery Workers in Germany
Police have shot and killed a man who attacked workers with a truncheon outside a bakery.
Officers in Fulda responded to an early morning call about the incident outside the business in the city about 100km (60 miles) northeast of Frankfurt.
When they arrived, they say the man attacked them with stones and a truncheon. He was shot dead.
Police said the bakery was not open at the time of the incident and that the victims were employees and a delivery driver. Some suffered serious injuries.
Hesse state police and Fulda prosecutors are investigating.
- » Cologne Hostage Taker ‘Under Control,’ One Woman Slightly Injured
- » Journalist Viktoria Marinova's Murder Suspect Partially Admits Guilt
- » AFP: Germany to Extradite Suspect in Bulgarian Journalist Killing 'Soon'
- » Africa's Youngest Billionaire Kidnapped in Tanzania
- » Seven People were Detained in Attempt to Sell Unique Gold Artifacts Found in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Sentenced to 40 Months in Prison in the Czech Republic after Threats to Pakistan About Terrorist Attacks