The Pentagon Offered Turkey an Alternative to the Russian s-400
Washington does not recommend Turkish authorities to buy Russian air defense systems s-400, the US is willing to offer Ankara alternative systems, said the head of the U.S. defense Department James Mattis.
“The appearance in the area incompatible missile defense system hardly impact on the interests of NATO”, — he said.
Also Mattis said that through military channels, negotiations with Ankara on the possibility to provide her with other anti-missile systems, which are compliant with the standards of the Alliance.
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe
- » Bulgarian Parliament Voted for Two New Naval Vessels
- » Bulgaria Expects this Year to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began
- » Trump Claims Victory after Forcing NATO Crisis Talks
- » NATO Insists Georgia will Join, Despite Separatist Challenge