President Radev in Moscow in May, then Putin Comes to Bulgaria
President Rumen Radev's visit to Moscow is going to happen soon. Probably the visit will be in the days around May 21, when in the Russian capital are celebrated the Days of Bulgarian Culture in connection with 24 May.
This year, Radev is a patron of the celebrations and will go to the opening of the prepared exhibition and join the cultural program.
May 7 will be the inauguration ceremony of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The visit of the Russian President to Bulgaria is also expected to happen before the end of this year. Just last year, Rumen Radev invited Vladimir Putin.
He had to come for the celebrations of the 140th anniversary of the March 3th Liberation of Bulgaria, but because of the Russian elections on March 18th the visit did not take place. The Russian delegation was led by Moscow Patriarch Kirill, who caused a scandal with his criticism of Radev and Bulgarian politicians for paying tribute to other nations who participated in the liberation of Bulgaria under the banner of the Russian Emperor.
Immediately after Putin's re-election, the Bulgarian President sent him a congratulatory message in which he hoped the two sides to work together "to develop the existing potential of bilateral mutually beneficial cooperation in different areas, in the interests and for the benefit of the two nations".
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov Will Take Part in the 109th Meeting of the Europol Management Board in Vienna
- » The MFA Opened a Hot Phone Line Due to the Strasbourg Attack
- » WITH HUGE MAJORITY: The EP Supported Bulgaria and Romania for Schengen
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva Will Take Part in the Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels