Flour and Eggs Thrown at the Albanian Prime Minister in Parliament
Flour and Eggs were hurled at Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama today in the Parliament because of the arrests of individuals who protested against the introduction of tolls on the Kosovo-Albania motorway, BTA reported.
The hearing was interrupted several times because of the commotion in the plenary hall
After Rama was hit with eggs and flour, the security guard of the legislature intervened and removed several MPs from the opposition. Above the chairman positions was put a large umbrella.
Two weeks ago, the introduction of the toll resulted in riots, there were 20 injured people and material damage.
- » New Zealand PM Brings Baby to UN Assembly
- » Putin Foe Navalny Sentenced to 20 Days after Spending Month in Jail
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister Borisov Spoke before the UN General Assembly in New York
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency: Over 30 Tonnes of Food Confiscated in August
- » Sociologist Forecasts Dynamic Political Season in Bulgaria
- » UK’s Labour party ponders supporting new Brexit referendum