Flour and Eggs Thrown at the Albanian Prime Minister in Parliament
Flour and Eggs were hurled at Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama today in the Parliament because of the arrests of individuals who protested against the introduction of tolls on the Kosovo-Albania motorway, BTA reported.
The hearing was interrupted several times because of the commotion in the plenary hall
After Rama was hit with eggs and flour, the security guard of the legislature intervened and removed several MPs from the opposition. Above the chairman positions was put a large umbrella.
Two weeks ago, the introduction of the toll resulted in riots, there were 20 injured people and material damage.
- » President Rumen Radev Leads Bulgarian Delegation in Egypt
- » Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov met with Turkey's Chief Prosecutor Mehmet Akarca
- » The Sofia Library Marks 140 Years Since the Announcement of Sofia as a Capital City
- » Three Major Repairs to Trakia Highway Start on Monday
- » Carriers Discuss Forthcoming Protest Actions in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria and Japan Strengthen Cooperation in the Economy, Culture, Tourism and Development of the Western Balkans