Flour and Eggs Thrown at the Albanian Prime Minister in Parliament
Flour and Eggs were hurled at Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama today in the Parliament because of the arrests of individuals who protested against the introduction of tolls on the Kosovo-Albania motorway, BTA reported.
The hearing was interrupted several times because of the commotion in the plenary hall
After Rama was hit with eggs and flour, the security guard of the legislature intervened and removed several MPs from the opposition. Above the chairman positions was put a large umbrella.
Two weeks ago, the introduction of the toll resulted in riots, there were 20 injured people and material damage.
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Disappeared
- » Political Scientist: The Rejection of Machine Voting in Bulgaria is a Political Disgrace
- » Pope Francis will Visit Bulgarian Cities of Sofia and Rakovski in 2019
- » The Car Tax Calculator in Sofia is Ready
- » MFA: Currently there are no Reports of Injured Bulgarians in the Railway Crash in Turkey
- » The Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Checks the Absence of 8,000 Tons of Paving Bricks