Flour and Eggs Thrown at the Albanian Prime Minister in Parliament
Flour and Eggs were hurled at Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama today in the Parliament because of the arrests of individuals who protested against the introduction of tolls on the Kosovo-Albania motorway, BTA reported.
The hearing was interrupted several times because of the commotion in the plenary hall
After Rama was hit with eggs and flour, the security guard of the legislature intervened and removed several MPs from the opposition. Above the chairman positions was put a large umbrella.
Two weeks ago, the introduction of the toll resulted in riots, there were 20 injured people and material damage.
- » Bulgaria Parliament Bars Government from Signing Deals on Migrant Readmissions
- » The Bulgarian Customs have Collected nearly BGN 4.6 Billion for the First Half of the Year
- » The Macedonian Parliament Unanimously Approved a NATO Membership Declaration
- » Trump Invited Putin to the US
- » 1/3 of the Farmers in Bulgaria are over 65 Years of Age
- » Marines Are Practicing A Little-Used Tactic In Eastern Europe