A Bomb in a Backpack was Disarmed during a Teaching in Burgas School
For 5 minutes, students from Georgi Benkovski School in Zornitsa district in Burgas were evacuated after the school warden found suspicious luggage, the correspondent of BGNES in Burgas reported.
However, the event is not a real, but a part of a teaching. Representatives of various departments of the MoI, Single European Emergency Call 112, Department of Crisis Management and Security of Mass Activities of the Municipality of Burgas, Center for Emergency Medical Assistance - Bourgas took part in the counter-terrorism teaching.
- » The Medical University in Sofia Received a Donation of over 1 Million Dollars
- » Additional BGN 13.6 Million Allocated for Compensation of Bulgarian Teaching Staff
- » Plovdiv will Create First Green Classrooms in Bulgaria as Part of Pilot Project
- » Anticorruption Education at Bulgarian Schools to be Expanded
- » Bulgarian Education Minister: Nearly BGN 1.5 Million will be Allocated for Innovation in 2019
- » The Bulgarian Government will Allocate BGN 7 Million for Free Internet Connection for 700 Schools