The Ministry of Tourism Provides 20 Free Holidays
The Ministry of Tourism starts the second stage of the "Unexpected Vacation" campaign, which is held under the slogan "One holiday is never enough!".
Its aim is to popularize the various opportunities for tourism in the country and to encourage more Bulgarians to relax in our country, comments Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova. She also said that the campaign was organized in pursuance of the ministry's policy to promote domestic tourism and attract more visitors to the interior of Bulgaria outside the active summer and winter season.
The competition for over 20 free vacations can include all tourists who have spent at least three or more consecutive days of vacation in Bulgaria during the period April 1 - May 31, 2018. They have to register on the neochakvanavakancia.bg website presenting a valid a document of their holiday.
- » Over 7,800 Seasonal Workers from non-EU Countries have Worked in Bulgarian Tourism in 2018
- » Over 340,000 Tourists From Great Britain have Visited Bulgaria Since the Beginning of the Year
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescue Service: Mountain Travellers Should Start Using Winter Gear
- » Nine Bulgarian Municipalities will Present their Tourism Potential at a Meeting between Businesses and State
- » Turkey Opens World's Largest Airport (Video)
- » Bulgarian Trips Abroad Increase 11% YoY in September 2018