The Ministry of Tourism Provides 20 Free Holidays
The Ministry of Tourism starts the second stage of the "Unexpected Vacation" campaign, which is held under the slogan "One holiday is never enough!".
Its aim is to popularize the various opportunities for tourism in the country and to encourage more Bulgarians to relax in our country, comments Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova. She also said that the campaign was organized in pursuance of the ministry's policy to promote domestic tourism and attract more visitors to the interior of Bulgaria outside the active summer and winter season.
The competition for over 20 free vacations can include all tourists who have spent at least three or more consecutive days of vacation in Bulgaria during the period April 1 - May 31, 2018. They have to register on the neochakvanavakancia.bg website presenting a valid a document of their holiday.
- » Up to 60 Irish Holidaymakers Left Stranded in Bulgaria after Travel Agents' Failure
- » The Cheapest Spot for Families this Summer
- » The Ministry of Tourism Expects a 5% Increase in Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgarian Hotel Managers: Increases of Prices of Vacations will Come Next Year
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv