The Ministry of Tourism Provides 20 Free Holidays
The Ministry of Tourism starts the second stage of the "Unexpected Vacation" campaign, which is held under the slogan "One holiday is never enough!".
Its aim is to popularize the various opportunities for tourism in the country and to encourage more Bulgarians to relax in our country, comments Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova. She also said that the campaign was organized in pursuance of the ministry's policy to promote domestic tourism and attract more visitors to the interior of Bulgaria outside the active summer and winter season.
The competition for over 20 free vacations can include all tourists who have spent at least three or more consecutive days of vacation in Bulgaria during the period April 1 - May 31, 2018. They have to register on the neochakvanavakancia.bg website presenting a valid a document of their holiday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023
- » Bulgaria exchanges Tourists with Greece for the Holidays
- » Hotels in Bulgarian Ski Resorts are Raising their Prices by 20%
- » Bansko won the World Ski Awards 2022 for the 10th time
- » Bulgarians will be able to Fly from Sofia to Oslo from the Summer of 2023
- » The Dutch Village in Pomorie closed, 500 people remain Unemployed