Аverage Insurance Income For Bulgaria in February is BGN 860.14
The average insurance income for the country for February is BGN 860.14, the National Social Security Institute reports.
The average monthly insurance income for the period from 1 March 2017 to 28 February 2018 is BGN 832,60.
The defined average monthly insured income for the period serves to calculate the amounts of new pensions in March 2018, according to Art. 70, para. 2 of the Social Insurance Code, the NSSI said.
- » The Bulgarian National Bank to Lift Capital Buffer over Cyclical Risk
- » Experts: Bulgaria is Among the Least Endangered Countries in the Currency Crisis Happening Around the World
- » Economic Growth in Bulgaria is Lower than Expected - 3.4%
- » Real Estate Market Could Lead to Europe's Next Crisis, ECB Says
- » Eastern Europe Block Is Not a Chain Anymore
- » Turkish Inflation Surged to 15-year High in August