DSB, Yes, Bulgaria and the Greens Form the Union "Democratic Bulgaria"
Today will be formed the new political group "Democratic Bulgaria", which will include "Yes, Bulgaria", "Democrats for Strong Bulgaria" (DSB) and the "Greens", Dnevnik reports.
Reunification talks have been held since last year. DSB, "Yes, Bulgaria" and the "Greens" have been working together for quite some time, taking positions on topical political issues along with the DEOS and the Agrarian Union.
Co-Presidents of Democratic Bulgaria will be the Presidents of DSB Atanas Atanasov and "Yes, Bulgaria" Hristo Ivanov. However, decisions will be made by the three parties. The goal of reunification is to grow into a coalition, which can only happen before the election, as coalitions are registered by the Central Election Commission. The union will also be open to other parties and individuals who are proven to be opposed to the current government. The future coalition is positioned at the center-right and defines itself as a democratic formation, writes "Dnevnik".
Democratic Bulgaria continues to work with the DEOS and the Agrarian Union, but the governing bodies of the two parties will have to decide whether and how they will join the unification. The DEOS party may be disbanded. On Sunday is scheduled a general meeting. Some of the members of DEOS may be joining the new union. The Agrarian Union will consult its regional and municipal organizations.
- » Private Plane Flew from Sofia Airport without Passing a Border Check
- » Bulgaria Expects this Tear to Reach Defense Spending Equal to 1.56% of GDP
- » Soon in Sofia: Home Repair? Just over the Weekend and after Asking Permission from the Neighbors
- » Increase in New Passenger Car Registrations in Bulgaria
- » 858 Dams in Bulgaria are in a Need of Repair
- » The Mission of the 36th Bulgarian Military Contingent in Afghanistan has Began