New Case of Escaped Prisoner - this Time in Plovdiv
Once again a convict escaped from a Bulgarian prison. The 42-year-old Georgi, nicknamed Mandjata, has not returned to the Plovdiv prison after working on an outside site. He was sentenced to one year in prison for possession of drugs. He was serving his sentence in an open type prison dormitory. On the second day, he did not come back from the site he worked on.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » After the First 13 - Three more Illegally Buried Bodies found near Bankya
- » Teenagers Attacked and Robbed a Postal Worker in Parvomai
- » Bulgaria: 16 Arrested in Smolyan region - Most of them were British Citizens
- » A Suspect of Terrorism has been Detained in Bulgaria at the Request of Norway
- » A Bulgarian is among the 10 Most Wanted Criminals in Spain
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria