New Case of Escaped Prisoner - this Time in Plovdiv
Once again a convict escaped from a Bulgarian prison. The 42-year-old Georgi, nicknamed Mandjata, has not returned to the Plovdiv prison after working on an outside site. He was sentenced to one year in prison for possession of drugs. He was serving his sentence in an open type prison dormitory. On the second day, he did not come back from the site he worked on.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 17kg of Heroin Found in a Bulgarian Citizen's Car
- » Bulgaria: Two Women from Berkovtsa in Court for Arranging the Marraige of Under-Aged Teens
- » Bulgarian Citizen Was Detained for Migrant Smuggling in Slovenia
- » Six People Are Accused of Tax Crimes in the Trade of Imported Drugs
- » Cat Smuggled Heroin into Prison in Sri Lanka And When Detained - Escapes
- » Alleged Gang Sexual Assault in a 5-Star Hotel in Egypt