New Case of Escaped Prisoner - this Time in Plovdiv
Once again a convict escaped from a Bulgarian prison. The 42-year-old Georgi, nicknamed Mandjata, has not returned to the Plovdiv prison after working on an outside site. He was sentenced to one year in prison for possession of drugs. He was serving his sentence in an open type prison dormitory. On the second day, he did not come back from the site he worked on.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Driver was Detained after a Spectacular Chase with the Police in Sofia
- » Murder in Sofia: A Man Died from Multiple Stab Wounds, his Son was Detained
- » Bulgaria: Authorities Detained a Police Officer while On Duty with more than 1.6 Promille of Alcohol
- » Specialized Police Operation in the Bulgarian Village of Sindel after the Rape of a 73-year-old Woman
- » A 73-year-old Woman was Raped in a Bulgarian Village
- » 30 Days in Detention for the Attacker of Bulgarian Hristiyan Pendikov in North Macedonia