Technical Problem Makes it Difficult to Cross Border Checkpoints
Shortly after 9 am today a technical problem has caused hindrance of the work of the border checkpoints and of the Traffic Police sectors in the capital and in the country, the Ministry of Interior announced. And they added that they are working to solve the problem.
A 4-kilometer traffic jam of trucks was formed because of the same problem yesterday at the Kulata border checkpoint.
- » Bulgaria to Renovate Bridges after Italy Bridge Collapse
- » PM Borisov: I'm not Happy with the Chief of the Commercial Register
- » PM and Regional Development Minister Launch New Road Section Construction on Hemus Motorway
- » Bulgarian CPC Issues First Decisions Prohibiting Concentrations
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down
- » Bulgarian PM Borisov: 130 million Needed for Bridges, Trestles and Viaducts in Poor Condition