Technical Problem Makes it Difficult to Cross Border Checkpoints
Shortly after 9 am today a technical problem has caused hindrance of the work of the border checkpoints and of the Traffic Police sectors in the capital and in the country, the Ministry of Interior announced. And they added that they are working to solve the problem.
A 4-kilometer traffic jam of trucks was formed because of the same problem yesterday at the Kulata border checkpoint.
- » Wages in the Bulgarian Judiciary are Increasing Equally for all by 10 Percent
- » Digitization can Increase Bulgarian GDP by EUR 8 Billion by 2025
- » Bulgarian PM Meets with the Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman Organizes a Public Discussion on Air Quality
- » Bulgaria Withdraws Citizenship Of Russian Tycoon Amid EU Criticism
- » The Telegraph: Bulgaria Says It Will End Passport-For-Sale Policy Ahead of EU Warning Schemes Could Help Criminals