A Policeman was Shot during an Operation of the Ministry of Interior
Police officer was shot during an operation of the Interior Ministry near Lukovit, Lovech region, BNR reported. Three people have been detained in the campaign, they have been involved in drug trafficking and other crimes.
The Interior Ministry official was shot in the shoulder. He is placed in a hospital. The police continue to search the area.
The policeman was shot during a search for a house in the village of Petrevene, the Ministry of Interior announced. He was shot with an illegal weapon by a resident of the house.
"The police officer was given medical treatment, he was hospitalized in Sofia, "the Ministry of Interior stated.
- » Nearly BGN 10 000 were Stolen from a Shop in Sofia
- » Cyberattack on Singapore Health Database Steals Details of 1.5 Million, Including PM
- » EUR 17,000 were Stolen from a Man in a Train Traveling from Sofia
- » Record for Bulgaria: Family Gave EUR 40,000 to Phone Scammers
- » Vandals Cut 29 Newly Planted Trees on Sofia's Ring Road
- » Bulgaria Uncovers Skimming Equipment, Fake Documents Workshop