A Policeman was Shot during an Operation of the Ministry of Interior
Police officer was shot during an operation of the Interior Ministry near Lukovit, Lovech region, BNR reported. Three people have been detained in the campaign, they have been involved in drug trafficking and other crimes.
The Interior Ministry official was shot in the shoulder. He is placed in a hospital. The police continue to search the area.
The policeman was shot during a search for a house in the village of Petrevene, the Ministry of Interior announced. He was shot with an illegal weapon by a resident of the house.
"The police officer was given medical treatment, he was hospitalized in Sofia, "the Ministry of Interior stated.
- » Blagoevgrad: Four Charged over Attempted Robbery in Rozhen Monastery
- » Bulgarian Police Detain Driver Transporting 16 illegal Migrants
- » Three Injured After Car Ploughs Into Pedestrians in London
- » Bulgarian Arrested In Curaçao For Extradition to Germany
- » Robbery in Rozhen Monastery
- » A Policeman was Shot in Sofia