A Policeman was Shot during an Operation of the Ministry of Interior
Police officer was shot during an operation of the Interior Ministry near Lukovit, Lovech region, BNR reported. Three people have been detained in the campaign, they have been involved in drug trafficking and other crimes.
The Interior Ministry official was shot in the shoulder. He is placed in a hospital. The police continue to search the area.
The policeman was shot during a search for a house in the village of Petrevene, the Ministry of Interior announced. He was shot with an illegal weapon by a resident of the house.
"The police officer was given medical treatment, he was hospitalized in Sofia, "the Ministry of Interior stated.
- » Investigative Police Officer has been Arrested in Blagoevgrad
- » The Police Found the Body of a Woman Killed with a Knife in Stara Zagora
- » Former Greek Military Official Shot his Bulgarian Girlfriend and Killed Himself
- » Illegal Logging in Bulgaria is Estimated at BGN 150 Million Per Year
- » Bulgarian Police Shuts Down 2 illegal Cannabis Production Greenhouses
- » Mayor of Cherven Bryag was Detained for 24 Hours