A Policeman was Shot during an Operation of the Ministry of Interior
Police officer was shot during an operation of the Interior Ministry near Lukovit, Lovech region, BNR reported. Three people have been detained in the campaign, they have been involved in drug trafficking and other crimes.
The Interior Ministry official was shot in the shoulder. He is placed in a hospital. The police continue to search the area.
The policeman was shot during a search for a house in the village of Petrevene, the Ministry of Interior announced. He was shot with an illegal weapon by a resident of the house.
"The police officer was given medical treatment, he was hospitalized in Sofia, "the Ministry of Interior stated.
- » 24 People Cccused of Online Rumor-Mongering about the Spread of the Coronavirus Arrested in Iran
- » One Tonne of Cocaine Seized in Venezuelan Waters
- » Producer Harvey Weinstein Found Guilty
- » Bulgarian Woman Arrested for Drug Trafficking in Spain
- » 43 Migrants were Found in a Truck in Northern Macedonia
- » The Interior Ministry has no Information on an Investigation by the Spanish Authorities against PM Borissov