A Policeman was Shot during an Operation of the Ministry of Interior
Police officer was shot during an operation of the Interior Ministry near Lukovit, Lovech region, BNR reported. Three people have been detained in the campaign, they have been involved in drug trafficking and other crimes.
The Interior Ministry official was shot in the shoulder. He is placed in a hospital. The police continue to search the area.
The policeman was shot during a search for a house in the village of Petrevene, the Ministry of Interior announced. He was shot with an illegal weapon by a resident of the house.
"The police officer was given medical treatment, he was hospitalized in Sofia, "the Ministry of Interior stated.
- » Intentional Arson in Sofia Leaves almost 13 Thousand People without Electricity
- » The Chief of Traffic Police Kazanlak Found Shot Dead
- » Elderly Woman Passed Away after Assault by a Man in the "Hristo Botev" District
- » Strasbourg Christmas Market Gunman Shot Dead by French Police
- » Brazil shooting: Five Dead as Gunman Opens Fire in Cathedral
- » France Raises Terror Alert Level as Police Search For Gunman Who Killed Three at Christmas Market