Prime Minister Borisov will Тalk with EU Commissioner Christos Stylianides
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet in Sofia with Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Management.
The two will discuss priorities in the field of humanitarian aid and crisis response, focusing on the European Commission's proposal for a new European system for dealing with natural disasters. It aims to complement and reinforce the Civil Protection Mechanism of the Union.
Valentin Radev, Interior Minister, will also participate in the meeting.
- » The Regional Ministries of Bulgaria and Macedonia will Sign a Memorandum of Understanding
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the British Ambassador to Bulgaria Emma Hopkins
- » Georgian and Bulgarian Foreign Ministries Have Held Political Consultations
- » Iran Urges Establishment of Joint Fund with Bulgaria to Boost Trade Cooperation
- » PM and Apostolic Nuncio to Bulgaria Discussed Possible Visit by the Pope
- » Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Sign Memorandum on Joint Bulgarian-Saudi State-owned Company