Prime Minister Borisov will Тalk with EU Commissioner Christos Stylianides
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will meet in Sofia with Christos Stylianides, EU Commissioner for Humanitarian Aid and Crisis Management.
The two will discuss priorities in the field of humanitarian aid and crisis response, focusing on the European Commission's proposal for a new European system for dealing with natural disasters. It aims to complement and reinforce the Civil Protection Mechanism of the Union.
Valentin Radev, Interior Minister, will also participate in the meeting.
- » Today is the Donald Trump Vladimir Putin Helsinki Summit
- » Ukrainian President Appoints Ambassadors to Bulgaria and Algeria
- » Uzbek-Bulgarian Trade House Opens in Sofia
- » Trump Starts his UK Tour by Threatening to Kill off US a Trade Deal
- » Bulgaria’s President Radev Talks with Donald Trump at the NATO Summit
- » Bulgaria’s President at the NATO Summit in Brussels