Another BGN 1.6 Miliion will be Provided for Advertising of Bulgaria as a Year-round Tourist Destination
The government has provided an additional BGN 1 680 000 million to the budget of the Ministry of Tourism for the implementation of the Annual Program for National Tourist Promotion.
The program envisages the sustainable development and promotion of cultural and historical tourism coupled with specific types of tourism in order to overcome seasonality. This requires using up-to-date marketing tools and collaboration with leading global media to reach target audiences.
The numerous campaigns undertaken in cooperation with international media and tour operators, as well as the presentation of Bulgaria on international markets, are among the reasons for the extremely good results in 2017, the press service of the Council of Ministers said in a press release.
- » Bulgarian Minister: Tourism Revenue for June and July Alone is EUR 1.2 billion, 8.1% Growth
- » Bansko in Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place in Europe to go Skiing this Winter
- » More Chinese Tourists Heading to Central and Eastern Europe
- » Accommodation Businesses in Bulgaria Report 2.3% Increase in Night Stays in August
- » Tourism Minister: Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia Willing to Cooperate in Tourism and Economy
- » Bookings Underway for 4 and 5-star Hotels on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast for 2019