Another BGN 1.6 Miliion will be Provided for Advertising of Bulgaria as a Year-round Tourist Destination
The government has provided an additional BGN 1 680 000 million to the budget of the Ministry of Tourism for the implementation of the Annual Program for National Tourist Promotion.
The program envisages the sustainable development and promotion of cultural and historical tourism coupled with specific types of tourism in order to overcome seasonality. This requires using up-to-date marketing tools and collaboration with leading global media to reach target audiences.
The numerous campaigns undertaken in cooperation with international media and tour operators, as well as the presentation of Bulgaria on international markets, are among the reasons for the extremely good results in 2017, the press service of the Council of Ministers said in a press release.
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
- » The Sun: Bulgaria is the Cheapest Place for a Family Holiday – AND it Costs Less than in 2017
- » Euronews: Bulgaria, an Emerging Tourist Destination
- » Bulgaria's Revenue from Tourist Overnights Rises 27.2% y/y
- » Increasing Number of Chinese Tourists will Come to Varna